Chapter: 70

If you thought the previous stuff you found out was bad... well... umm this is way worst D: I'm sorry guys I'm so evil hehe. This chapter is messed up, and don't hate me. I love drama, I watch too many soap operas lmao I spice things up way too much 😅

--

Chapter: 70

Saturday; March 13, 2021

-Savannah-

With all the yelling of my mother for arriving late yesterday, it gave me more of a headache making things worst for me. I couldn't stop crying all night long that I cried myself to sleep.

I tried calling Harry all day today, but nothing. It would ring a couple of times, but always leaving me hanging with the voicemail. I love him, I have made my choice. Why does everything have to take another turn? Everything was going great, Edward was talking to me once again as if him hating me never happened. Now Harry hates me.

"Come on pick up...," I whisper as I pace around my room with my phone pressed against my ear.

"Your call has been forward to an automatic voice message. Harry Styles is not available. At the tone, please record your message."

"Uggh," I hang up. "Stupid lady machine," I throw my phone on the bed sighing as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Savannah!!" I hear my grandpa banging on my door. I huff annoyed but put a fake smile on my face as I open the door.

"Yes gramps?"

"Your mother has been calling to you for over an hour," he glares at me.

"Funny, I didn't hear a word. My mother still lives with us?"

"Don't speak that way of her," he scoffs. My uncle comes right on time as he steps in.

"Dad, I'll take it from here."

"This little brat deserves an actual punishment! If Zac was around, things would have been different!!"

I sigh looking down hearing him say that. It's the honest truth, my uncle Zac had this house in order. He would discipline me better, I wouldn't object because I knew to obey him. He didn't hide secrets from me, well except that he was selling drugs, but he came clean to me. He regretted it. My mother has that chance, to come clean to me. If she doesn't want to tell me about my father, then she needs to tell me of what her job is.

"Don't listen to him," my uncle looks at me sadly. "It's just, you need to speak to your mom. You can't be acting like this all your life."

"I can't speak to her if she's going to keep hiding things from me."

"That you have a father out there that doesn't know about you? I promise you, your not the online child experiencing this. Ivana has her reasons, trust me."

"You know, don't you?" I look up at him furrowing my eyebrows. My uncle sighs looking away.

"It's not my job to say."
"So I should expect for my mom to tell me? Cause she's not," I huff walking past him down the stairs to the kitchen as my grandpa and mom glance over at me after talking in whispers. "I'll forget about all these problems or whatever you want to call them, but I want to know who my father is," I look at her as I stay standing still awaiting her response.

"And you're still on with that. Savannah, understand that I can't tell you!"

"Then I'll find out myself," I walk away.