Chapter: 40

Song for this Chapter: Secret Love Song; Little Mix feat. Jason Derulo

Chapter: 40

Tuesday; January 26, 2021

-Savannah-

"How do I look?"

I can't help but laugh as Edward does a silly pose as he finished trying on a suit. He continues to try on more but can't decide on one. He's worst than a girl literally.

I smile waiting as he finishes.

"This blows, I need the perfect outfit for my birthday party," he pouts. I giggle walking out with him.

"Ed, you looked good in every outfit, you can seriously pull off an ugly one and look hot," I laugh.

"Oh you think I'm hot?" He smirks as I smile shyly looking away as I blush.

"Oh hush."

"You're the one that said it love," he grins and wraps his arm around mine. He leans over kissing my cheek. "I want to kiss you," he whispers.

"Someone can see us though," I chuckle blushing more.

"I think I waited enough," he laughs.

"It's just, how serious are you about us?" I stop walking facing him as I look up into his eyes.

"Savvy, you know how I feel about you. We been together for two years and you're not ready to go public? Don't you think that's a bit exaggerated?"

"Oh so you think I'm being exaggerated then."

"I didn't mean it that way. Just that we are both grown-ups. We can't be worrying about everyone else. It's our choice and if no one accepts it, then it's their loss it's not their decision to make. Umm I hope you're still up to go dancing tonight," he shrugs with a smile. I sigh looking down at my hands.

"I'm sorry you're right, just umm let me think about it. But yeah we can go dancing, even though we have work tomorrow..."

"Eh, we'll be fine," he chuckles grabbing my arm as we walk around the mall.

**

Later that night, Edward and I go to a nightclub just wanting to have fun and drink celebrating beforehand his birthday. Even though its not until next week.

We got to drinking a few, Edward would drag me to the dance floor getting me to dance. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, but I would be laughing so much with his silliness.

A slow song would appear as we would dance closely. Our bodies touching his arms wrapping around me protectively. The strong scent of his cologne filled my nostrils as I closed my eyes leaning against his chest. He would stroke some of my hair back and rest his chin on top of my head.

My heart would take a leap at his gestures. I wish we didn't keep our relationship behind closed doors.

"I wish I could kiss you right here on the dance floor," he whispers to me. I look up at him as he smiles at me.

**

We made it back to his place as luckily Anne isn't home. We rush upstairs to his room undressing and making out desperately wanting the other.