Chapter: 33

Sorry loves yesterday my eyes were hurting from being on my laptop so much! So here is the update :D

I'm dedicating this to vsssssssss
thank you for reading and I hope you like it :)

--

Chapter: 33

Monday; December 10, 2018

-Rachel-

"Are you seriously going to do this?" I follow my brother down the stairs as he fixes his collar.

"Yes but not a word to mother," he warns me.

"Alright I won't. She's never home anyway," I shrug with a smile. He turns around to look at me.

"I'll see you later Rache."

"But why can't I go with you? I want to see how this turns out."

"Nah ah. You have school."

"Can you at least drop me off?"

"Niall you ready mate?" Louis makes his way over and smiles at me. "Hey Rache."

"Yeah hey," I pout crossing my arms against my chest making Niall laugh.

"You have your chauffeur. We have some other things to do anyway."

"Oh like what? Is Claudia involved?" I smirk as his face immediately reddens.

"Rachel!"

"Ooooh," Louis burst out laughing. "I knew you two had it going," he pats Niall's shoulder as Ni just glares at him.

"Let's go," Niall scoffs walking out the door. I giggle as I follow outside and frown seeing Ash talking with Fredrick.

I make my way over furrowing my eyebrows as they both laugh at something. I clear my throat catching their attention.

"Oh hey Rache!" Ash smiles shyly as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You ready? We were just waiting for you," Fredrick smiles innocently.

"By flirting with my best friend?" I chuckle rolling my eyes. "First it was London now Ash, is Savannah next?"

"Whoa Rachel we were just talking," Ash defends.

"Why does it bother you anyway?" Fredrick smirks.

"It doesn't bother me, it just annoys me because Ash deserves better than you," I huff getting in the back. Ash follows as she sits beside me. Fredrick doesn't say anything else as he just drives us to school.

As we get off, Fredrick yells over to Ash.

"I'll see you later!"

"Yeah! Drive safely," Ash giggles waving at him. I just stare at her shocked. "What?" She frowns looking at me.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," I make my way inside the building as London was waiting for us at the front.

"Hey! What's going on?" She giggles.

"Rachel is jealous," Ash says.

"I am not!"

"Then why does it bug you that I talk with Fredrick?"

"Heyy I wanted him," London pouts as I just glare at her. "I'm kidding gee."

"Rachel admit it, you like Fredrick."