Chapter: 72

Cute chapter cause why not :D

--

Song for this Chapter: You and Me; Niall Horan

Chapter: 72

Monday; March 15, 2021

-Savannah-

I wasn't feeling much in the mood in going back home yesterday. Ash let me sleepover as she didn't mind it since we haven't bonded lately. She confessed that she did feel hurtful for what Edward did, and moreover knowing that it was while they were still together. Through time she learned to move on, and she was so close to let that guard down and give him another chance. Not sure if he deserves it or not. He did look pretty guilty and regretful.

I feel awful for how I treated him, for being so harsh on him.

I made my way over towards the front where Louis is making breakfast as Ash is seated at the table drinking from a mug.

"Hey! Look who woke up," Louis grins as he flips the omelet.

"Morning," I chuckle and sat beside Ash. She smiles at me.

"How did you sleep? All better?"

"Hmm yeah a little, it's just hard to sleep when all you think about are the previous situations."

"That's true," she chuckles and takes another sip from her mug.

"What happened?" Louis hands us a plate with an omelet in it alongside some cooked veggies. Toast being placed on a plate in the middle of the table. Louis serves us a glass of lemonade as he sits down as well.

"I wanted you to be the one to tell him if you want to," Ash looks at me.

"Umm well," I shift in my seat as I clear my throat. "Just promise you're not going to go hurt this person because we don't want that."

"Hurt?" He raises his eyebrows. "I need to kick someone's ass don't I?"

"Louis," I raise my eyebrows and he sighs.

"Fine. What happened?"

I ended up explaining everything to him. I told Ash the whole me looking for my father thing last night as I'm explaining it to Louis. How Edward accompanied me and I ended up going back there only to find out the worst news of my life.

Louis' eyes widen as he looked so pale.

So much has happened that I was blabbering everything.

"And well... he does seem to regret it," I finish as I'm out of breath. I take a long gulp of my drink setting it down frowning as I glance at Louis who looks speechless.

"Really?" He squints his eyes then smiles as he lets out a laugh. "You're joking."

"Louis!" Ash gasps.

"Geez Louis, I told you everything in detail, and you doubt it?" I cough.

"It's just hard to believe Savvy. That Edward and your mom?" He laughs more. "Omg, he would be your step daddy awwwe."

He then yelps as Ash kicked him from under the table.

"It's not funny," I scoff and start eating.