Annabeth's POV(Nine)

Edited 8/5/18

I held the blueprints in my hands as I walked along the beach at Camp trying to figure out where everything was going to go.

The girls and I went to go pick out a wedding dress about four weeks ago and I'll be going back with Piper and Hazel to try on the actual fitted dress later today. Considering we only have about a week until the wedding, I'm already really stressed and I just hope that the dress is perfect.

I shielded my eyes from the sun and directed the campers on where to set up the stage. They were just putting in the bare minimum and they would be decorating it later(under my consent of course). 

Percy brought back a sample of the cake he picked out back when he went to his cake appointment, so I approved that and we will have cake and cupcakes catered, so we can check that off the list.

We will set out white chairs in rows with an isle down the middle. It will be set on the sand and we will tie white ribbons to the chairs as well.

Now, the stage will be set farther out on the sand and closer to the water. And the stage won't be very high off the ground and it will be framed by Greek Columns.

I already asked Zeus, and he said he could arrange nice and sunny weather for the day as well. All seemed set, except I was probably missing a thousand details. Everything had to be perfect!

Here I am, organizing my dream wedding, and I'm getting super stressed out...

"Guess who?" Someone asked from behind me as they covered my eyes with their hands. I sighed and elbowed Percy in the gut. He grunted, "What the heck was that for?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled right back, "For surprising me!" I laughed, "and also because I knew it was you, and I just had to."

"Haha," he taunted, "very funny."

I planted a quick kiss on his lips. "And that was because I love you."

He smiled and kissed me again. "And I love you too. So what are you doing?"

"Planning," I answered, turning back to the blueprints. He grabbed the blueprints out of my hands and when I whirled around to grab them from him, he held them out of my reach.

"Piper and Hazel are waiting for you," he said, "I'll take care of this for awhile. You need a break."

"But..." I tried to argue. He just cocked his head to the side and gestured for me to go. I sighed and trudged back to the dining pavilion where Piper and Hazel were waiting for me.

We got in the car and heading into New York for my dress fitting.