November(Twenty)

Edited 8/12/18

It's November and Annabeth is getting bigger and bigger. I cannot wait until the baby gets here.

Anyway, I had just got back to camp after work and we were all sitting at the Poseidon table talking and Leo was freaking out. Well, more than usual at least.

He was tapping his fingers frantically, fiddling with things from his tool belt, occasionally lighting his ears on fire.

Finally Jason broke the silence. "What is it man?" He asked. "Huh?" Leo startled, looking up. His eyes were flicking back and forth in a frenzy. Frank snorted(him and Hazel had taken the portal to Camp Half-Blood for supper).

No one else seemed to notice, but I caught Leo's eyes flick to Calypso, to her midsection in particular. "Ahh," I said, leaning back, "I get it."

If it was possible, Leo's eyes widened even more. He was very pale come to think of it. "What?" Jason asked. He's so oblivious. Isn't it obvious?

I just shook my head and looked back at Leo. He can tell it himself. Leo puffed out a breath and looked at Calypso again. She just rolled her eyes like, you did this, you can confess.

Leo held in a breath until it looked like he was going to pass out and then burst out, "theresababyinthereandidontknowwhattodo!"

"Okay, slow down," Hazel said.

"There. Is. A. Baby. In. There. And. I. Don't. Know. What. To. Do."

Jason spit out his water. Seriously, what is it with spitting out water at baby announcements?

Calypso was blushing like crazy and Leo's ears were on fire again. Annabeth looked excited though. "We can be prego buddies!" She said.

"Congrats guys," I said smiling. Leo just glared at me until he figured out I was sincere. "Now, you see, they get really crabby when they're pregnant, so tread water around them. They like their chocolate and back massages..." Annabeth slapped me. "Hey!" I complained.

Leo laughed nervously. Hazel looked like she couldn't handle the scandal. Hey, that rhymes!

"Wait a second, you guys were planning to go back to Texas right?" I asked. Leo nodded. "She shouldn't leave camp," I said, looking at Calypso.

"Are you kidding me?" Leo whined, finally realizing what I was getting at. I guess he caught onto the whole reason why Annabeth was staying at camp for the remainder of her pregnancy.

That reminds me, we need to find a doctor to deliver said baby. We were thinking Will since he's done it before, but then we thought that might be a little weird, seeing as he's our close friend and all.

We'll have to talk to him about that.

After the supper and everyone dispersed, we skipped the campfire and went straight to the Poseidon cabin. I guess we are kinda lucky there aren't any other Poseidon campers at the moment, as that would be weird.

We just laid there in the darkness in silence for awhile. Then Annabeth broke it. "Do you want to know the gender of the baby?" Annabeth asked suddenly.

I thought about it. "Do you?" I asked. "Well I don't think I could stand not knowing. I think I would like to find out," she explained.

I nodded. "Then I do too."

"We should get Piper or someone to arrange a gender reveal party," Annabeth mused. I smiled, laying my hand on her still small baby bump and fell asleep.