Will's POV(Forty-One)

Edited 9/3/18

Nico and I have been married for almost a year and we decided we wanted kids. So today was the day we traveled to Mount Olympus for a favor.

Upon arriving, we noticed that my dad and Aphrodite were sitting there arguing, just the people we needed to talk to actually.

"Ahem," I said, clearing my throat. They both froze, eyeing us suspiciously. Then Aphrodite squealed, "Solangelo!"

"Um...what?" Nico asked. I held out a hand to Nico, gesturing for him to leave the talking to me. "We have a favor to ask," I started. Apollo just waited patiently when Aphrodite nodded her head. "I see," she said, "you want children."

Nico went a little red, but I nodded. "Well I have just the thing," Aphrodite explained. "My latest affair ended a little sour, the poor man was murdered and now I am stuck with our daughter and no one to care for her. You could adopt her if you want," she suggested. My face lit up. "Why of course, Aphrodite. Thank you!"

She smiled in satisfaction and disappeared. Moments later she appeared with a little bundle and handed her to me. She was the cutest thing ever. Tears started to well in my eyes when suddenly we were transported back to our small house in Camp Jupiter.

The tears started to fall as I took in our daughter. Nico made little gasping noises as he held out his arms to her. I set her in his arms and he rocked her around in the gentlest way possible. She had the wisps of caramel colored hair with the cutest spray of freckles and warm brown eyes that seemed to swallow everything evil in the world in their beauty, making it seem that only beautiful and happy things could ever exist.

"What should we name her?" I asked Nico. He pondered it for a moment. "Maria," he decided, "for my mother."

I smiled in approval and he suggested a middle name. "Bee," He said, "for Bianca. It can be her nickname too." "I love it," I confirmed.

And so it was that we got our daughter on August 23rd.