Gender Reveal(Twenty-One)

Edited 8/12/18

We decided to do a joint gender reveal with Calypso and Leo. Annabeth was seven months along and Calypso four months. Piper and Hazel knew the genders already and they organized this whole thing with pink and blue cupcakes and party favors and everything.

It's also pretty cool because Will can tell the gender at a certain point in the pregnancy just by laying his hand on the baby bump.

Mom, Paul, and Estelle were in the crowd and it was our turn to go first. We just had to pull a string on this balloon thing and either pink or blue confetti will go everywhere.

Everyone was silent in anticipation as I grabbed the string. Annabeth grabbed it as well and Piper counted us down.

"Three...Two...One..."

We yanked down on the string. And blue confetti exploded. My face lit up in a grin. Annabeth grabbed my face and kissed me. I got down on my knees and kissed her stomach, my baby boy.

Everyone was cheering. I saw Estelle sitting on Paul's shoulders. I saw Conner and Jason exchange money. Jason looked defeated while Conner grinned in triumph. "Told ya!" He said.

Then it was Leo and Calypso's turn. I could tell Leo was nervous. He was fiddling with a wire. Calypso cleared her throat and he put it back in his tool belt.

They got ready to pull their string. Hazel counted them down and then they yanked it. I was mildly surprised to see that blue confetti came out of their balloon also.

Well, I guess there are two baby boy legacies on the way. Watch out demigods. And more importantly, parents.