Last Minute Preparations(Ten)

Edited 8/5/18

When I woke up, Annabeth was already out of bed. I sat up confused and then remembered. It's my wedding day today. "Oh gods oh gods oh gods," I muttered, jumping out of bed. Annabeth must already be in the Aphrodite cabin getting ready.

I threw on some shorts and my Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and ran for the beach. My breath was taken away. It was absolutely beautiful. The stage was set with white flowers everywhere and the columns had garlands with little lights twisted around them. White ribbons were tied around the white chairs and the sun was shining and it was perfect.

"Let's go get you ready," Jason suggested, patting my shoulder. I nodded, still taking in the view. It hadn't quite set in that it would be me up there, getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world.

Jason led me to the Zeus cabin, where everything was set up. Paul was there, helping us with our suits and bow ties and stuff. Grover was already dressed(and he even had pants) and was helping Bobby and Matthew, Annabeth's twin brothers, who were going to be the ring bearers.

I smiled at the thought of Estelle coming down the aisle and throwing white flower petals everywhere. She was going to be the flower girl.

Meanwhile, I couldn't figure out how the heck you tie a bow tie. Mine was silver and the rest of the guys had sea green ones that matched the girls' bridesmaid dresses.

Paul came over and tied it for me. Heat rose to my cheeks and I ran my hand over my face. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "Umm...yeah! Very much so!"

"Relax," he said, "you love her right?" "Of course," I answered. "Then everything will be fine. You got this." "Thanks Paul."

"Help!!!!" Wailed Leo. Heads turned. "I can't do it," he whined, melting to the floor. Paul just chuckled and went to help him tie his bow tie.

I took my vows out of my pocket and studied them. I was so nervous I couldn't even read them. All the letters switched places. I set the paper on the Zeus statue. I'll just wing it. I've memorized what I was going to say anyway.

I took a deep breath and looked out at the stage on the beach. Seats were filling fast. Oh boy. I wonder what's going on in the Aphrodite cabin?