Without You(Sixty-Four)

Edited 10/30/18

Give the Media a listen for some extra tears 😭. The song is You by Keaton Henson. Enjoy

Maybe it's just me, but whenever someone dies, there's in ache in my chest. I want to cry, I feel like I should, but I usually can't. Today I am though. I can't seem to stop.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever someone dies, I think first of all the things that happened. Almost like I'm seeing their life flash before my eyes. It hurts to think about because you know that you'll never get that back. You think about the what if's and the maybes. What could've been and what should've been.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever someone dies, I feel an ache for their family. A crushing ache for the horrible things they must be feeling. The crushing pain of the crushing grief. The heartache. All of it.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever someone dies, I have my own someone to lean on. I have Annabeth to help me through my troubles. Except now it's all different. Because without you, I'm lost.

Maybe it's not just me, because my someone has died. I feel a horrible ache, and I can't help thinking about all the times we spent together and I'm her family and our kids are her family. I have friends to lean on.

But Annabeth's gone. Forever.

But I'll love her always.