Annabeth's POV(Eleven)

Edited 8/5/18

I had been getting ready since I woke up and I just can't wait until the ceremony. Piper has asked me on several occasions just to make sure I'm not nervous or scared or anything, but I keep answering with the same response. No, I'm not nervous. I'm too excited to be scared.

I sat in a styling chair in my robe as Piper did my hair. I washed it earlier and now she's twisting the curls into a loose braided bun in the back of my head. She was teasing it a little and curling a few strands that were sticking out, to perfection.

Calypso had done my makeup already and now she was just touching up on my lipgloss. This would be one of the only occasions I would allow makeup.

Hazel kneeled in front of me, painting my nails a nice pearl color. Piper sprayed some hairspray and stepped back to examine her work. Satisfied for the moment, she went to put on her bridesmaid dress.

All of my bridesmaids wore various dresses in this color.

Piper, being my maid of honor, is wearing a silver sash as well

Thalia strongly objected to wearing a dress, so we compromised and she's going to wear a knee length one. It actually looks really pretty on her.

"Okay," Piper announce, "get up. Let's get that dress on you."

I'll admit, I couldn't seem to wipe the smile off my face. I can't believe this is actually happening! Today I'm getting married to the only guy I'll ever love so fully and purely.

Piper grabbed the dress off a rack and led me to the other side of the cabin. Thank goodness no other Aphrodite campers were here. We kind of rented out their cabin and kicked them out.

I slipped off the silk robe and Piper helped me get the dress on right. She started to fasten all the buttons on the back and I adjusted the front so it was comfortable.

This is the dress I picked out.

I tied the  bejeweled belt around my waist and Piper pinned the veil to my bun

I tied the bejeweled belt around my waist and Piper pinned the veil to my bun. The clip had jewels and sea shells on it and the lace that lined the veil had little owls.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Thalia answered it and Katie Gardner walked in. She was holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

 She was holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers

"For the bride," she smiled, eyeing my dress. "You look beautiful Annabeth."

"Thanks," I answered, instantly falling in love with the bouquet.

I glanced out the window and spotted the men by the stage. Chiron was getting things ready at the stage. He would be the officiant. Bobby and Matthew were chasing each other around. They were the ring bearers and they each had a heart shaped pillow with a fake ring on it(in case they got lost). Piper and Jason had the real ones since they were the Maid of Honor and the Best Man.

Choosing the Maid of Honor and Best Man was a very tough decision for us. Originally, we had decided on Thalia and Grover, who are still really good friends, don't get me wrong, but we changed our minds last minute before we told anyone.

You see, we've grown really close to Piper and Jason over the years and we really haven't been as close with Thalia and Grover as we have been in the past. Piper and Jason just seemed like the best choice. And I can't say I regret it.

The groomsmen were ushering people to their spots and I caught sight of Athena and Poseidon chatting with some other gods before getting seated. I guess them being seated is part of the ceremony. Oh gods, am I ready for that? For the ceremony to start?

"Annabeth," said a little voice. Estelle was looking up at me. "Yes, Stella? (What do you think are some cool nicknames for Estelle?)

"How do I look?" She asked. Her brown hair was brushed neatly and she had a sparkling tiara with jewels and seashells, just like mine. She had on an adorable flower girl dress and was holding a basket with white flower petals.

Sally came over and adjusted the tiara on her head

Sally came over and adjusted the tiara on her head. "You look wonderful Annabeth," she greeted. I gave her a hug and then bent down and gave Estelle a hug too. She giggled.

"So, do you have your job down?" I asked. "Yep!" She exclaimed, "I just gotta look cute!" She said, counting off on her fingers, "smile a lot, give Percy a high hive, and throw flower petals everywhere," she smiled at me.

"Now who said you have to give Percy a high five?" I asked with a grin. "Percy," she said, looking at her feet. "How about you blow kisses instead? That way you can do your actual job," I suggested. "Okay!" She yelled and ran off giggling.

The muses started playing their music on the harp and piano and flute, a beautiful combination if you ask me. That's how I knew the ceremony was starting. My bridesmaids started filing out and partnering up with the groomsmen. Showtime.