Annabeth's POV(Thirteen)

Edited 8/5/18

I woke up next to Percy the next morning. My hair was still up and my makeup was still on. I sat up, confused. Then I saw my wedding dress on the chair and I smiled at the memory of yesterday. I am officially Annabeth Jackson.

Percy was still sleeping so I slipped out of bed and got in the shower. After that, I got dressed and decided I should probably finish packing for our honeymoon considering we were leaving in two hours.

I threw some last minute outfits into the suitcase and I was about to throw in the last thing when I glanced down at my pills. Birth control. I had been taking it for awhile now, probably since Percy and I started living together.

"G'morning," Percy muttered sleepily from behind me. I made a split second decision and left the pills out of my bag.

"Hey, sleepy head," I smiled at him, "you ready for Greece?"

We picked Greece of all places to really study our culture from the roots and get an actual look on the different places and things we missed the first time.

And we are fully aware of how risky that might be. It will be tough going back and seeing battle grounds, but we want to overcome that, you know, kind of go there on our terms and not Gaea's. It will be fun.

Percy showered, we got our bags packed, and we headed to the dining pavilion for breakfast.

Decorations still sat around the pavilion and campers came to congratulate us. We both sat at the Poseidon table and the seven joined us, along with Will, Nico, Calypso, and Thalia.

We chatted for awhile before we decided we should probably get to the airport.

"So are you going to tell us where you guys are going?" Piper asked anxiously. Everyone at the table looked at us, waiting for an answer.

I shared a look with Percy. He just shrugged. I smiled nervously. "Greece," I said. There were gasps all around the table. "You're going there?" Hazel screeched.

"Yes," Percy stated confidently. "We're going to try going on our own terms and seeing the awesome things we missed and get a better understanding of our Greek culture, starting at the roots."

Jason nodded, somewhat warily, in understanding.

"Well, we will see you guys in two weeks," we waved and walked to the hill together, bags in hand, and got in the car Argus was driving us to the airport in.