Annabeth's POV(Fifty-Three)

Edited 9/3/18

January brought with it the horrible stomach flu. Luke brought it home from school or something and Ari caught and then I caught it from her. Percy seems to be in the clear at the moment, maybe only suffering from cold symptoms, but I envy his health.

I've been on the couch for the past three days, watching movies and vomiting. Not my idea of the new year. Nausea sent me running to the toilet again. After throwing up for the second time this morning, I sat on the toilet lid with my head in my hands.

A thought occurred to me then, so suddenly I almost threw up again. I glanced over at the drawer. I opened it and looked at the feminine products in it. It occurred to me that I was late for my period. Maybe I don't have the flu...

I grabbed a pregnancy test out of the cupboard and after using it, I hid it and left the bathroom, reminding myself to check it later.

I guess I had a pretty weird look on my face, because as soon as I got back downstairs, Percy asked me what was wrong. I just shrugged and told him I threw up again. He seemed to buy it(Seaweed Brain) and moved on.

Anyway, on another note, Rachel and I had designed all seven houses and had them built in two months. The reason I bring this up all of a sudden, is that, I don't know, I'm getting a bad feeling about it. Something to do with Rachel's dream gives me a weird feeling.

Deciding there wasn't much I could do on that topic at the moment, I headed to bed a little early after checking the test, trusting Percy to get the kids to bed. Laying there, I debated when to tell Percy I'm pregnant. I decided to tell him this weekend; I could arrange for Sally to watch the kids and we could go out to eat or something. Something special.