Leo's POV(Ninety-Nine)

We were all just minding our own business when Ariana let herself into our house. Rosalie and I had been coloring at the kitchen table and Calypso and the boys were playing with Legos in the living room.

"Ari? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My Daddy said I have to come here," she answered. I raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?" I asked.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Because Will said Dad has to take Luke to the hostible." Calypso was already by my side by the time she finished that statement.

We shared a look. Something had to be wrong with Luke if Will insisted on bringing him to the hospital. "Ari, where are the twins?" Calypso asked.

Ari thought about it for a minute. "Reyna's babysitting them," she said.

"So that's why the screaming is coming from the wrong direction," I concluded. Calypso smacked me.

"Do you know what's wrong with Luke?" Callie asked. Ari thought about it and shook her head no. I turned to Calypso as Ari ran off with Rose.

"Do you think you can hold the fort for a little while?" I asked. She glanced at the living room housing all four kids. "I guess so," she concluded.

"Ok I'll be back soon. I'm gonna go see what's up."

And with that I tore out of the house(not before giving Callie a kiss) and made my way to the New Rome 'hostible'.

When I got there the first thing I noticed was Percy. He sat off to the side with his head in his hands. Will sat next to him, trying to comfort him. I jogged over.

"What's up with Luke?" I asked.

Percy eyed me suspiciously. "Where's Ari?" He asked. "Calypso's watching the kids at the moment."

When it became apparent that Percy wasn't going to answer my original question, Will answered for him. "Appendicitis," he explained.

"Dam, that sucks."

Percy nodded miserably. "He's in surgery right now. He was in so much pain all morning."

I remembered back to when one of my foster sisters had appendicitis. I cringe at the memory.

"He'll be alright," I reassured. "He'll be fine.

About another hour or so later, the doctors let Percy in to see him. Will was prying as much information out of the Doctor as he possibly could and I'll admit, I was impressed. I was sure he probably shouldn't have access to any of that information, but he sure knew how to get it.

Plus all the doctors here trusted him a ton. He sure had a reputation in the medical world.

We were informed that Luke was still sleeping and wouldn't wake up for awhile. Percy would be staying with him in the hospital room and kindly asked if we would watch his other three children for the time being.

Reyna had been stuck with the twins all day so we stopped by on our way my house to see how she was doing.

We could hear the screaming(not all coming from the babies) from outside so I thought it was safe to say that she was handling things beautifully.

Will knocked and opened the door without waiting for an answer. Stepping inside we saw Reyna making baby noises and making Ethan laugh while Nico was bouncing Bianca around on his hip, the latter screaming her head off. "Oh my gods, shut up!" He groaned.

Reyna noticed us and smiled. "Oh hey, Will. Leo."

"Uh...how's it going?" I asked cautiously. The two of them were almost in tears for entirely different reasons.

Reyna was laughing at Nico's struggles, Nico was almost crying of frustration. "She's literally been crying for like, an hour," he complained.

"Here let me try," Will suggested, taking the screaming child from his husband's arms. Will whispered sweet nothings and gently bounced her around, discreetly smelling her diaper. "She's clean," he mouthed.

Eventually, Bianca called down enough to where her cries were hiccups, and then gone. "I don't know how the Hades he does this everyday," Nico said exhaustedly, referring to Percy the Super Dad.

"Well they actually like him," I said. "Oh shut it, Valdez," Nico growled.

"Shut it, Baldez!" Bianca screeched from Will's arms. Everyone's eyes widened before we burst into laughter. "Yeah, don't repeat that," Nico begged. Bianca simply giggled.

Reyna and Ethan, on the other hand, were having a wonderful, giggle-filled time.

We filled Nico and Reyna in on what was happening at the hospital and Reyna agreed to watch the twins for the night as long as she had help.

Nico offered to stay and Will said he'd stay home with Bee. Then came the question of where the hell Bee was.

"You had her last!" Nico argued.

"I did not!" Will claimed.

"What the hell! Yes you did! Reyna called me over here this morning and I left her with you!"

"Yeah but then Ariana ran to come get me so I had to get Luke to the hospital! I sent Bee to...someone's house. I'm sure she's around here somewhere."

"You lost her!" Nico gasped accusingly.

"I did not lose her! I know exactly where she is!" Will defended.

"This is quite hilarious," I whispered to Reyna, who nodded.

"Well then where is she?" Nico asked, exasperated.

"Uh...Zhang's! She's at the Zhang's house!"

"We'll see if that's true," Nico said, stomping out of the house. He returned a few moments later.

"It is true," he grumbled.

Will smirked.

"Hey!" Nico yelled, pointing at Will's face. "Stop that...that smiling. Be glad you didn't actually lose her or there'd be hell to pay!"

Will just rolled his eyes. "M'kay, Neeks. Whatever you say."

"Is that sarcasm I detect?"

"No sir."

I decided I should probably interfere. "Oh my gods you two are dorks. Stop arguing!" Nico flipped me off, to which Bianca took all of two minutes to perfect the hand shape.

"My lord Nico! You are such a bad influence!" I blamed. Nico looked positively scared for his life. He went over to Will and got in Bianca's face.

"Listen here, you little twerp," he said. "You can't be copying me or else your dad is going to kill me."

She giggled and punched him in the nose. "Go Bianca!" Will cheered. "I deserved that," Nico muttered.

"Well," I said. "I better get home and save Callie from all the kids. Or...vise versa."

I waved my goodbyes and ran home. When I got there the house wasn't a total disaster and no one had died, so I classified it as a success.

"Dada!" Sammy screamed as soon as I stepped foot into the house. "Hey, buddy!" I greeted as he ran at my and jumped into my arms.

I informed Calypso of all that had happened. I want to say that the rest of the night when smoothly, but it was actually pretty chaotic so yeah. Can't lie, I guess.