°Ch.3°

Y/N Pov
The rest of the day was fun but rough at the same time... It was fun seeing all the kids having fun with their parents through out all the activities that we did together. Having their parents help them when it was math, but it was also rough because all I could think about was Taewoo... I could tell he was hurting by the way he looked at the other students with their parents. 

Right now I had the kids paint a portrait of them with their parent(s) and  once again I found myself looking at Taewoo.. sitting at his desk in the corner. He was pouting while staring at his blank paper not wanting to paint anything. Walking over to him I pulled out a chair and sat beside his desk. "Taewoo.. are you alright???" I asked and he shook his head. "Do you miss your appa??" he nodded. "I wish he was here.... Its lonely without him" tears began to brim his eyes and I went soft. Wrapping my arm around him he softly began to sob into my chest. Without the other parents noticing I picked Taewoo up and left the classroom walking over to the office. 

"Miss Y/n?? Omo what happened!" Lina the front desk lady asked worried. "His dad didnt come today.. and Taewoo here is very upset.. could you by chance call his father?? I would like to talk to him" Lina nodded and began dialing the contact number for his father. After a few rings Lina gave me the phone and I was greeted by a deep voice. 

Mr.Jeon
Hello??

Me
Hi is this Mr.Jeon??

Mr.Jeon
Yes it is.. may I ask who is calling??

Me
Oh right. Sorry this is Ms. Min, your sons teacher.

Mr.Jeon
Oh, may I help you? Is Taewoo alright??

Me
Hes perfectly fine... except for the fact hes actually very upset right now..

Mr.Jeon
*sigh* its because I couldnt make it to 'bring your parent(s) to school' isnt it...?

Me
Ne, I wanted to just also inform you that as of lately Ive noticed that Taewoo has been upset for the past few weeks.. and I just wanted to say that as his father you should watch over him..

Mr.Jeon
E-Excuse me??

Me
Look im not trying to tell you how to parent or how to take care of your child. But please remember that Taewoo is at that age where he needs YOUR love and attention. 

Mr.Jeon
I-Im so sor-

Me
If anything just please come pick him up after school... I know he will be happy with that.

Hangs Up.

Jungkook Pov
She ended the call leaving me dumbfounded. Who was this woman...who does she think she is??? Telling me how to take care of Taewoo, but in the end she was right about everything. I've been working so much that I never really spent time with Taewoo... hes my son and I basically neglected him by always having my hyungs watch him while I go work! Closing my phone I was about to get back to work until my boss walked in "Jeon, I know you were supposed to stay and work a double shift but I decided that I'll let you leave early today. AFTER you get all your paper work done" without me speaking she walked out. 

I was happy hearing that from my boss because that meant i was able to go and pick up Taewoo from school. I quickly started the paperworks and after about 2 hours I was finally done!, checking the time I  smiled knowing that school wasnt done yet. 

I drove to the school and once I arrived school had finally ended right on time. I walked into the school as students walked out with their parents. I felt bad not being able to be there today, slowly nearing the class I walked in to see Taewoo being embraced by an unknown female. Taewoo glanced over at me but didnt utter a single word, he just hugged the female tighter. "Taewoo???" I called out to him confused by his actions. 

The female broke the hug and looked at me "You must be Taewoos father... Mr.Jeon. I am Ms.Min" she walked up to me holding her hand out, I gladly shook her hand "Nice to meet the woman to scolded me over the phone" I laughed earning a small giggle from her. *THUMP THUMP* (what???) that was weird... but I shook it off while glancing over at Taewoo who just looked at me with sad eyes. Opening my arms expecting Taewoo to run into them hugging me he crossed his arms. "I HATE YOU APPA!" he yelled before running passed me and out the classroom. 

"Taewoo!!" Ms.Min yelled but he was already out of sight. Sighing I scratched the back on my neck awkwardly. "H-He hates me... I-I-Ive been such a horrible father to him... If only Minji didnt leave all of this would have worked out perfectly... Im just horrible.." I scolded myself while slowly dropping to my knees. Without me realizing it, tears escaped my eyes while soft sobs filled the classroom. I heard the shoes of Ms.Min approach me and I glanced over and saw her sit on the floor beside me.

"Everything happens for a reason and its not your fault... You cant take everything out on yourself just because things arent going the way you wanted it to. I-I dont know what happened to you in the past or whats causing this to happen between you and Taewoo but just remember that everything happens for a reason.-"

I looked to the side and saw Ms.Min staring up at the ceiling before continuing "-Kids at this age just say whatever comes to mind but they never mean it. And I know for a fact that Taewoo doesnt hate you. Yeah I did mention that hes been sad the past few weeks but he would always tell me great things about you... how your the 'strongest dad' or how he calls you 'bunny appa'" 

I watched her stand up before turning to me holding her hand out. Placing my hand in hers she helped me up onto my feet. "Everything works out in the end" she ended her statement by sending me a warm smile that suddenly made my heart race again just like before. *THUMP THUMP* "Anyways lets go look for Taewoo... im pretty sure I know where he is" she commented leading me out of the classroom with my hand in hers. (what is this feeling??)

(A/N: meet baby Taewoo!!)