2 June, 2019.

I don't know what is with IZ*ONE's Japanese Management company and spoiling their own songs/ broadcasting them way before the actual MV is out. 

They had broadcasted Sukito Iwasetai around 31st Dec last year (actual release date was 24th Jan for the MV and 6th Feb for the album) and I thought that was just because they needed some last minute Japanese content for New Year's. 

But no, they did it this time as well. IZ*ONE performed about 2 mins of their unreleased Japanese comeback song Buenos Aires on one of the Japanese music shows. I'm confused why they would use this tactic tho. Does it really work in Japan? It's lowkey frustrating to me.

Having said that, the performance was GREAT! When the first teaser for the MV came out (oh yeah, they used the KPop way of releasing teasers this time), the beats totally made it sound like a dance worthy track. And it is! Minju was the centre this time (I have already discussed why I get surprised when IZ*ONE changes centres) and she did a great job! She's improved so much! Her confidence has increased a lot! Everyone else did an amazing job too. The entire dance routine right from the start of the song is so energetic and pleasing to watch! I have always loved IZ*ONE's dance. 

The song on the other hand, I'm not completely sure about it. I was underwhelmed the first time I heard it but then I liked most of the song from the second time onwards. The only downside is the chorus. And it's unfortunate that they chose to put exactly that as the second teaser. I have a feeling people who haven't watched the performance are going to be put off with the song.

Maybe, just maybe, even that chorus will grow on me after I see the MV, just like their previous Japanese song did.

Today dad made us some delicious baked chicken and veges! It was tasty!