26 May, 2019.

Continuous exams seem a bit too much but no exams for a couple of days is also not that great. Yesterday, even though I did study, it wasn't as much as I hoped to. Today was much better than that but still not up to the "my expected" level. 

Oh but on a better note, I finally visited Godrej Nature's Basket today! I don't remember since when but I've started liking grocery shopping and when I saw a Nature's Basket store in a small suburb like mine, I knew I had to visit it. Somehow I felt like I needed someone to accompany me when I go there and I had appealed to my fam quite a lot of times for it. But nobody was ready to come with me. Until today.

Dad was to make some burgers for dinner and decided to get some of the ingredients from the store. Well, only a couple of burger buns. So we went there today afternoon and I enjoyed myself. The place looked really nice, clean and all of the food items were neatly arranged. Exactly what I had expected from a premium grocery store. 

I went and looked at all of the sections and the food they had to offer including exotic (and not-so-exotic) veges, fruits, various types of cheese, bakery items, liquid/drinkable items, organic/ healthy foods, meat, Indian and International cooking essentials, etc. I also found some items that I recognised from the college student vlogs that I generally watch so that was interesting. I was in a mini heaven, to be honest. 

Obviously things were expensive there so dad and I mostly stuck to window shopping. But we made sure we saw everything the place had to offer. And even though we had gone there with the intention of just buying some bread, we also picked up some things here and there. I was overjoyed when we came across the Asian food section. And I knew that I couldn't leave the place without picking up a packet of Korean ramen. Dad knew it too. 

Oh, and I was also entertained by this salesman/worker who made me taste a couple of their flavoured almonds and cashews. Dad and I both knew we had no intention of buying any of those nuts but I couldn't pass up to the opportunity to taste them. Hehe...

We were in there for about an hour before we decided to head back home. Oh, it definitely is an expensive grocery. We might probably just buy their chicken. And maybe more of that ramen if Alex and I end up liking it. 

I have two more days before my next paper. I hope I make them count.