5 June, 2019.

Thankfully I got the will to study today. I got done with as much as I could until I heard Alex cheering for some reason.

The ICC Cricket World Cup is currently going on and according to Alex and my dad, India's first match was supposed to be tomorrow. But it was today. I am not really an avid cricket enthusiast but I do like watching matches from time to time. And when it's the World Cup at stake then obviously I wanted to be there to support the Indian team.

So yeah, the rest of the went in watching the India vs. South Africa match. India won so it wasn't really a waste of my time. Hehehe...

There are multiple reasons why I'm not able to concentrate on this last paper:

-> First of all, it's the last paper. I know for sure that I don't have to worry about any other paper after this and I just have to concentrate on one so the pressure is considerably off.

-> My last paper is Marketing Research. It's not the most difficult subject out there and I had already done one round of the portion way before the time table was announced so it's not like I have no idea about the subject at all.

-> Most of the questions asked are out of portion so there's legit nothing I can do about those. It's only logic/common sense that can help me answer those questions at the time of the paper.

-> 9 day gap. Boy, it's not a joke. One cannot study the same thing for 9 days. Which is why I maybe slightly ashamed of revealing that I have started watching YouTube videos. I had nothing else to do. And when YouTube's on, everything else goes for a toss.

Having said that, I am definitely going to try my best to concentrate as much as I can and make sure that I am not "not-so-ready" for my last paper.