14 August, 2019.

Today I went to the gym after a week. We reached at around 8:30AM so I guess we missed the Wednesday session. I did cardio today. I guess I'll probably do abs tomorrow.

On our way back, Alex and I visited the newly opened store and bought yet another packet of Ramyeon. After buying bread, we came back home.

I took a bath, folded the clothes as usual and finished today's Duolingo target. I went well past my target today as well.

I made those noodles for lunch today. These ones, unlike the Samyang noodles, had a masala packet as well as a vegetable packet. The process was exactly the way I make normal instant noodles. One packet is definitely more than enough for one person. The noodles tasted nice but I took some time to get used to the aftertaste. I guess I still prefer my regular noodles.

Today I officially confirmed with that company and learnt that my candidature wasn't selected and the positions were filled. Even though I had a feeling this would happen, a rejection hurts everytime you hear it.

Alex and I watched a couple of Mentalist vids post lunch and then I went on to read some articles that I had bookmarked a long time ago. I really want to clear that backlog now.