28 August, 2019.

Alex's GRE day is upon us.

I was never really nervous for Alex considering the massive importance of this day for him. But today, my nervousness went from 0 to 100. Of course I didn't show it. I couldn't. I just hoped for the best.

Unfortunately that did not happen. Alex didn't score as much as he wanted to. I felt really sad hearing that. The dude had worked so hard.

I did quite a bit of career research in the afternoon. Since yesterday, I've been feeling quite motivated and am taking actions to figure my shit out. I'm positive that I'm going to be reaching some kind of a decision soon.

After dad and Alex came back home, I convinced them to go to the market with me cause I didn't feel like going alone. We bought some fruits and then went to that new store to buy some noodles, sauce and some snacks.

Then we made an impromptu decision to visit a nearby pizzeria. The management was a disaster tho. It took quite some time to even order our food. Then this server came to our table thrice with someone else's food. Why the fuck do they not have a proper system to know where the food's supposed to fucking go? There are literally just 5 tables to take care of!

Our pizza came after about 20 mins of all this. The pizza was good. That's probably been the only positive thing about the place. We were supposed to get our garlic bread but didn't get it even after completing our pizza. The manger, instead of acknowledging the error, tried to reason with us. Turns out, they hadn't even started making our garlic bread. They didn't even get us our pizza parcel box until we asked for it towards the end. Dude, just be a delivery chain if you can't handle inhouse customers.

Dad hates bad service so I guess this is the first and the last time we'll visit the place. I'll probably order from the place once and hope that atleast their delivery system is better.