16 July, 2019.

Today I woke up at 7, made coffee for myself and then began making today's bhaaji (gawar). Even though I wasn't as unsatisfied with the process as yesterday, I didn't think the final product was good enough. But I liked it later on so that's good.

Just before lunch I spontaneously decided to make some instant noodles as well, just because I could. Post lunch, I tidied the house and watched a couple of YouTube videos

I guess I spoke about Katie Horan in one of the previous chapters. If not, she's one of the college YouTubers who I follow. She studies at The University of Alabama where Abby Asselin goes as well. They are both currently in the midst of their vacations before their final/fourth year of college.

Abby is somewhere in America itself but Katie here had decided to spend her vacations living in Germany. First of all, that in itself is a courageous step. But what I actually wanted to point out was that she plans to do her internship in Europe. She's planning to move to a different country just for an internship, and here I am cribbing about the offices not being closer to my house. Having said that, I really don't think I'd be up for interning in another city, let alone another country.

Watching their vlogs anyways motivates to do things at hand but maybe it'll help me in such a way that I'll finally end up figuring my shit out.

I finished the lectures part of my 7 week stats course. I'm only left with the final exams. I wish to go through a bunch of things and sincerely give the exams. Just because I've already got the certificate doesn't mean I'll half ass this. I have scored pretty well so far and I'd like to continue that streak. It'll just be better for me.

Since today's bhaaji got finished during lunch itself, dad made another potato bhaaji in the evening. I saw him make it and helped him a bit too.

Today's Run BTS! was fun! It was a continuation of last week's episode where each member had to look for game cards hidden inside 2 floors of the huge Lotte World Mall, and use them to collect the most number of hearts. First of all, I really like outdoor episodes, especially the ones where they have to find things. It reminded me of one their Christmas episode that I really enjoyed watching.

The most interesting parts of these two episodes were when the members fooled each other and tried to trick them into thinking they weren't winning.

In the end, everyone including JHope thought he won but Jungkook topped him. V beat JK and Jimin was confident that he beat everyone. But unexpectedly, Jin became the final winner! He is very clever. I would love to see him play some strategy game.

Cause Jin initially seemed like he didn't get any cards. He kept giving away cards to the other members ( mostly Jimin) and tried making fruitless deals with the other members. But he won! He had three different ways to win the game! Woah, all the BTS members had me fooled.