4 June, 2019.

Do you know when did Run BTS! started airing again? The very frickin' day I uninstalled the app! 

But then again that was probably for the better. There's a chance I would've postponed my detox had I got to know about the new episode. Also, this means that there are more than 4 episodes ready for me to watch. Yay! 

I'm really waiting for exams to get over now. This wait seems never ending. Even though I caught up on all of IZ*ONE's TV appearances (they're not on YouTube), I still have a lot to see. 

Now that I'm on the topic of IZ*ONE, I think I understand why IZ*ONE's Korean Management Company OTR chose an elegant concept for them instead of a cute one. OTR is currently managing another girl group called Fromis9 (formed and debuted before IZ*ONE) which has a majorly cute/quirky concept and if IZ*ONE also had the extreme cheery vibe then that would clash with Fromis9. Smart move. 

Paloma called me today and we had a good chat. She's preparing for entrance tests but is definitely up for a plan. If things go well, we might go for an overnight trip out of town. To be honest, I'm still a tad bit salty with our last outing in Feb but since the plan includes more people than Nigel, her and I, I'm a bit more hopeful. Also, with the way she was talking to me it really felt that she wants me in her plans and that makes me feel good.