6 September, 2019.

I went to the gym to do cardio. My body still aches but it's much better than the last two days.

After coming back home and taking a bath, mom and I headed out. She had Ganpati visiting plans so she dropped me near the market on her way to the station.

I deposited her cheque and then went to buy the NMAT book. The book was going to be available only post noon so I headed to the bookstore located on the other side of the station and bought my book there. 

I also bought some chillis and a tea packet before coming home. It was a very tiring walk for some reason. Maybe because I've caught a really bad cold and I'm feeling very suffocated at times. 

At around 12, I started going through the book. I started with the basics of quants. I've been out of touch with Math as a subject for a couple of years now and it's proving to be difficult to cope up with.

Just before lunch, Alex and his Robot friend (here on referred to as Robot) came home. Apparently Robot's stuck in some love life problems and needed to cool off.

I joined them at some point and the three of us had conversations mostly about their college and later on about travel. Robot spoke about his solo trips and in what way he made friends with people and made memories with them. It was good time.

After Robot left, I tried to solve some questions but wasn't able to. Didn't feel good at all.

Some kind of detox has begun now. I have deleted all my social media accounts and have decided to considerably lessen my phone usage time.

Hope it all works out in the end.