30 July, 2019.

Nicole's mother came over today. Her son is living our building so she has been here a couple of times but never got the time to come to our house, until today. The son had done his graduation from an engineering college in another state. But then he started doing some online courses in Finance and shifted to that field eventually. And now it looks like he has plans for another career shift.

Remember that day when Alex and I met up with Sasha, Sia and Nicole and then we went on to listen to their song making session with their brother? Well, turns out the brother wants to take it up even more seriously. And he has taken steps towards it. Good for him.

I wasn't asked much about my career plans probably cause her kids were more or less in the same situation as me. I was thankful tho.

Nicole has started preparing for her GMAT. Maybe I should too?

In the evening, I started baking a cake for mom. We have the "no non-veg" month starting from 1 August and because we're going to follow it this year as well, I had to alter the recipe in order to make only one instead of two cakes. I got to fully utilise the measuring cups I got last year so that's nice.

The bank I interviewed at has called me back for another round. I'm not sure if it's the right job for me. Then again, I don't know what is.

I spoke to dad about it at night. He says I'm letting my fears get the better of me. I'm shutting things down even before trying them. It's true. I'm actually so worried about not making the correct decisions that it's stopping me from doing anything about anything.

Dad convincingly explained the positives of this opportunity and now I'm going to go for the interview with an intention of bagging the job (or whatever that post even is). Wish me luck.