5 July, 2019.

Today I woke up at 8:30AM and went out to get some durva (a type of grass offered to the lord every month on "vinayaki"). I think I'll make it a point to go out somewhere every day, even if it's raining.

I came back home and learnt a new yet pretty simple technique of making rice. I then put all the monthly online grocery items to its place and helped mom pour buckets of water into our washing machine because the building water pipes are under repair.

I finally started watching my regular (non-Kpop) subscription videos and I feel like my life will get back on track now.

In the afternoon, I continued with my online Stats course that I had kept on hold last month. I'm on the 7th week now so we're nearing the end of the course. If I get motivated enough, I'll look for another course and give that a try too.

In the evening, I went out and got a hair cut. I usually go out with my mom whenever I need to do such things but I'm trying to go to places alone to feel a bit more independent. As for my hair, it's a lot shorter now. I'm not really sure if I can call this a good hair cut or not. I usually have mixed feelings whenever I get my hair cut but then end up feeling okay with it after a couple of days. And today is no different. I'll probably go to another salon next time and see if the feeling persists.

Alex was tasked with getting some bread after he had just got back from college. I decided to give him company so that he feels better about it. I wore shorts out for the first time in forever so yeah, that definitely felt a little weird.

My day ended with me doing my monthly budgeting. I've obviously spent much more in June than the last couple of months. And it might probably continue in this month as well so I have to accordingly reduce my savings. My motto is not spending much on a daily basis but indulging once in a while. I still won't opt for ridiculously expensive stuff tho.