25 June, 2019.

I spent my day with Paloma and Nigel today. It was much MUCH better than the last time I was with them.

Oh, if I hadn't mentioned, I ultimately decided to can on Paloma and say yes to the other group for the Lonavala plan. I was worried Paloma would get angry but she wasn't. Yay!

Every time I'm on my way to Paloma's, the Pune spot-plan car services outside the station always manage to surprise me. So many of them have asked if I wanted to go to Pune. I understand that it's their job and they're just fishing for customers but do I really look like I want to run off somewhere, considering I don't even carry a travel bag when I pass them?

Today I felt like having sugarcane juice when I passed a store so I had it and then continued to walk towards Paloma's house. Her parents were out of town so today Nigel, her and I had made a small drinking plan. And yes, this time I was prepared for drinking.

The three of us spoke for a while and took A LOT of time to order our lunch. Paloma ended up ordering lesser than required, and forgot to put the discount coupon. Oh, she even got the address wrong. Yup, it wasn't her day today.

Nigel had to go back home for a while because his cousins were to come over from Dubai and he had to go get them from the airport. It wasn't going to possible for him to get alcohol from his place so the two of us went and got some green apple vodka from a nearby liqour store and then he went to his place after dropping me back to Paloma's.

Paloma made me some lemonade using the vodka (I guess that's what a mojito is? I don't know) and the two of us prepared snacks and began drinking. It's been a while since just the two of us hung out and it was great.

I told her a lot about KPop. She's the first non KPop fan who I discussed KPop with. I don't really advertise my love for KPop or even go out of my way to encourage people to listen to BTS. But Paloma told me that she's genuinely interested to know about it, even if she won't follow it.

This went on until Nigel came back. Our lunch had arrived too so the three of us had our Chinese and then went on to have a lot of fun for the rest of the day. It was just like Paloma's birthday last year. This is exactly how I like to spend my time with them.

Nigel came out to me today (Paloma already knew). His behaviour has always been effiminate but I didn't want to be judgemental. I couldn't. Especially not after I started following KPop. I will never say that I "knew" he was not straight cause that's just stereotyping. Anyways, I'm glad that he trusted me enough to open up to me. He's been... I don't know how to put it... enjoying exploring his identity now and I'm happy for him. Good luck, dude. It's a tough world out there.

On our way back, Nigel and I were having a conversation where he told me that I overthink but keep it to myself. Well, yeah, I guess that's true. I've never really agreed with the whole "you'll feel much better when you share things with others" idea (ironic, eh?). Sometimes it works but most of the times it doesn't.

Guess what? I canned on the other Lonavala plan as well. Because they were looking at villas that were MUCH higher than my budget. 25k+ for ONE night?! Are you fucking kidding me. Yes, I really want to go out of town but definitely not at this rate. This is exactly what I was referring to when I spoke about feeling robbed the other day.

The amount of lies I've said in this month is unreal dude. One day I'm going to run out of excuses. Does this normally happen to those who have a lot of friends making a lot of plans and they don't have time or money for them?