1 August, 2019.

We didn't go to gym today cause Alex had to take care of his scooter. I think I should now start going to the gym myself because Alex' unit tests are coming up and he won't be visiting the gym then. And I shouldn't stop going just because he can't accompany me.

BTS' new movie Bring The Soul is going to be played in the theatres next week and they've just begun selling the tickets. I did feel bad that I couldn't go for the first two movies and since I was absolutely free this time, I decided to book a ticket for myself. But the damn app wouldn't let me! I tried for about an hour before giving up. I'll probably have to visit the theatre itself. This is because at one point I was worried that the app may mistakenly book three tickets at three different locations and that would put me in such a mess, financially, logistically and mentally.

I spent my evening watching the MGMA 2019 Award show. BTS wasn't going to attend (due to their well deserved 2 month hiatus) but I knew IZ*ONE was going to perform. Besides, two rookies, TXT and ITZY have caught my attention (especially the latter) and I was interested to see their first ever award performance(s).

Unfortunately for TXT, Yeonjun had to back out (oh, would you look at that terribly ill-timed pun) at the last moment. Just like BTS, their performance also had a back story but for me, I was too distracted by the missing member to fully appreciate their entire performance. It's pretty noticable when it's a small group.

Yeonjun's absence seem to have had a major effect on the other members as well. Soobin was evidently crying before hitting the red carpet and the boys could not stop crying when they won their first ever award, the Male Rookie Award. Obviously, they would've wanted all 5 of them to be there. I hope Yeonjun gets well soon and is back with the rest of the members when TXT wins another award. Congratulations tho!

There was a very tough fight for the Male Rookie Award but ITZY without a doubt deserved and won the female one. Their performance was SO GOOD! They may not be the best vocalists but each member is mad talented when it comes to performance. They have so much energy and are very enjoyable to watch.

IZ*ONEEEEE! Dude, I didn't realise just how popular these girls have become! The fan chants every time Violeta came on was incredible! They performed their title track as well as Highlight. Yujin especially shined in this performance.

The 12 girls went on to win 2 awards! I'm so happy that they're able to go ahead from their rookie status now.

As much as I want them to have their second Korean comeback, I think the 12 girls also need some adequate rest. They've been on the go for a long time now.

BTS didn't attend but that didn't stop them from winning 6 awards! Including 2 Deasangs!! Congratulations y'all!

To be really honest, BTS is said to be taking two months off but I think they will still have some schedules. I have a strong feeling that they either are or will start shooting for this year's Bon Voyage cause that's what they normally do around this time of the year.

At night, I spoke to my dad about the job opportunity. He told me a bit about the history of the company and how he has seen it grow into the renowned bank that it is now. I think I'll take up the offer if I get a call back. I'm anyways going to find it difficult wherever I choose to work.