30 August, 2019.

The teaser for IZ*ONE's third Japanese single Vampire dropped today. As expected, the visuals are on the darker side. We didn't get to see any of the members' faces but I'm guessing we'll get to see that in the second teaser. I don't think the song was revealed at all, assuming the piano sound is just to give a creepy effect to the trailer. I won't be surprised if the actual song doesn't end up being dark, kind of like TWICE's TT. Though I would prefer the opposite. It would show a new side to IZ*ONE.

I'd also just like to point out that the concept photos for Buenos Aires suit Vampire more and vice versa.

Along with the teaser, the tracklist is also out.

Woah, Yena and Chaeyeon having a track of their own? Now that's interesting

Woah, Yena and Chaeyeon having a track of their own? Now that's interesting. I wonder how did they decide on these two, considering they gave Wonyoung (Rank 1) and Sakura (Rank 2) one song in their Japanese debut album.

This time I'll try not to look at any live performances or listen to any audio before the MV releases.

In a sad news, tvN's Prison Life of Fools will be ending on 7th Sept! NOOOOO! I liked it so much! Even though Yena's appearance has been inconsistent recently, I really wished I could see her more, especially on this particular show. It was such an interesting show!

Wait, I just realised something. Yena (and JB) isn't going to be there in the next two episodes, 31 Aug and 7 Sept. That means, the shows will end without all the OG members?! Without their maknae?! Now that's such a disappointment. They could've at least ended the show with everyone.

The first half of my career research today was SOOOO stressful. I was stuck in the same loop and wasn't able to break out of it. The amount of information load without a clear path in sight frustrated me to no end. Because I read a lot and still wasn't able to be in a position to decide anything. I wanted to give up for the day just like I did anytime I sat to think about my future.

Unlike previous times, I forced myself to go through more websites, look through more stuff, organise things however difficult it is and I ultimately felt at ease with my research. The plan maybe more or less the same but I'm at least a bit more sure about it. I feel some sense of security.

It is immensely difficult to have a positive attitude or a positive view towards a specific problem/ task. But, atleast for me, a positive mindset leads to being hopeful. And I think having hope is the best feeling.

No non-veg month officially ends todaaaaay! I can eat all the chicken I wantttt! But on a serious note, I don't think I can turn veg in this lifetime. It's just not something that satisfies me.