31 August, 2019.

Exactly one year ago, the final episode of Produce48 was aired and we got to know the members who would be a part of Produce's next girl group, IZ*ONE. At the time, I was furious over some members not making it to the final line up and wasn't in full agreement with some girls who got a place in the final 12 ranking. Now I support these 12 girls more than any other girl group in KPop. They were the first ever debut that I followed and that excitement and pride will always remain special to me. Congratulations on your formation anniversary IZ*ONE! You've achieved so much in this one year despite the criticisms and you will continue to do so for the rest of your time!

Also, happy birthday centre Wonyoung! I'm sure this day holds bitter sweet memories for you. Regardless of whatever others had said, you should be proud of yourself because you've earned it.

Today I had a big talk with dad regarding my career. Unlike previous times I was successful in not crying a lot. And now we have taken a very drastic decision. I'll be giving my MBA entrance exams this year...

WHAT?!

That's a fucking short notice. Here's the thing, it's no denying that I've lost considerable amount of my time and if I don't want to be any more late than I already am, I gotta take some difficult routes. I anyways missed studying. Obviously my goal is really high and given the level of competition in these entrance exams, I have try much harder than ever before.