2 August, 2019.

Today was again cardio day at gym. I think I should proceed to something more now.

After coming back home and taking a bath, mom and I went to the tailor's to get some (re) tailoring done. We then had to walk though the rains and water filled lanes to finally to go the specs shop and get my lens changed. They said it'll be ready by tomorrow so I gotta live with my previous specs till then. We got some veges and walked all the way back home.

Guess who is finally booked tickets for BTS' movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm really excited! I'm going alone but that doesn't matter because cause you anyways don't have to talk while watching a movie.

Now that I have booked the tickets, I hope there isn't any sudden incident that prevents me from going. Cause that would suck. I don't know if the movie hall I'm going to has any events planned and I probably won't specially go to participate in them. But if I do happen to arrive during one, I may think of joining it.

Afternoon onwards, I helped Alex with his GRE prep. I then proceeded to create a word bank for him. I still have a lot of words to go but I want to do this for him.

After dinner, dad and I watched this movie called Erin Brockovich. I really liked it.