24 June, 2019.

Following BTS Festa, the 7 boys have proceeded to hold their annual Muster which is a big scale fanclub event akin to a concert.

This year's Muster (called Magic Shop) was held in Busan and Seoul, the final date being live streamed yesterday. And I saw the whole thing.

If their world tour is for the newer/ title songs, Muster takes it back to the start. BTS performed a bunch of their older/B-side tracks that they haven't really performed on their recent tours (including JUMP, We Are Bulletproof Pt.2, Ma City, Attack on Bangtan, etc). We of course had the two fan favourites, 2!3! and Whalien 52 as well. BTS also performed newer songs like HOME, Love Maze and 134340, that they haven't performed before.

The Magic Healing Therapy VCR and the Spine Breaker performance were HILARIOUS, the previous one being a tad bit cringy lol. And oooohhhh I got to see the vocal line perform Ddaeng. That was too good!

I am so glad that BigHit decided to post the entire thing on YouTube and that too with subtitles!

On a completely different note, is it normal to feel robbed whenever you pay for something above your normal spending amount or when things are remotely high priced? I'll explain in some other chapter once things develop.

Today I decided to burn some calories and I don't mean by dancing. We have an exercise cycle in our house so I cycled that until I was bathed in sweat. It felt both good and yuck.

I then rearranged my clothes even if it wasn't really necessary. I just wanted to so something that makes me feel productive looking at how I've just been lazing around nowadays.