2 July, 2019.

Today I got up by 8:30AM. The rains hadn't stopped so my dad asked me to confirm if it was safe for me to head back home. Oh, and they came back home last night itself. Dad said it didn't take them long to clear and set things up.

I checked the local news and confirmed that the trains, or at least the line I had to travel by, was working as any other day. Since the station is situated in a low lying area, we also called up one of Paloma's friends to know whether the station was flooded or not. It wasn't. Since the news forecast predicted a high tide in the afternoon, I decided to leave before the whether got worse.

I told Alex about yesterday's ride and he scolded me for being very careless and agreeing to enter a flooded area when it was still raining heavily. That made me reflect on myself. I am so focused in enjoying because I don't get to do this often. But then I get carried away and do things that are could potentially be dangerous.

BTS' new Japanese single Lights came out today. It's a nice song. But maybe because it came out shortly after Heartbeat and they're both emotional songs, I can't help but compare them. And I prefer the OST. Having said that, I liked the chorus of this song. I also really liked V's parts both in the song and in the MV.