3 August, 2019.

I decided not to go to gym today because eye didn't have the right specs. See what eye did there?

Then I went on to wake up at 10:45AM. Yup, pretty late. After freshening up, I downloaded and got the antivirus installed on my laptop.

I was supposed to meet my WORD people today. Ms. Paula has shifted and now stays close to my place. In fact she stays closer to my gym that I do. We planned to meet there and catch up on each other's lives cause it's been quite a while since we did one of those. But as it turns out, it had been raining quite heavily since morning and the others stay pretty far away and canned one by one. Ms. Paula also caught a bad cold and eventually the plan didn't work out. My reaction- eh, I'm used to cancelled plans by now.

Today evening, dad and I went to the market. We first picked up my specs. I didn't realise I'd be able to see things which were that far off. We then bought some paneer and went to a grocery store to buy some onions, potatoes, noodle packets, biscuits and some other items.

Dad ate vada pav at a place that he's been visiting since his college days. We then proceeded to buy some veges + fruits at the main market and visited a snacks store. Whenever I enter such stores, I swear I feel so spoilt for choice. There are sooooo many options that you get confused what exactly you should or shouldn't buy. I for one cannot make quick choices. I feel the need to buy everything but gotta control myself (aka remind myself of my budget).

We bought some more snacks at another store, along with some flowers. We were falling short of food for dinner so we picked 3 types of freshly made bhajis and samosas.

Dad seemed very satisfied with today's shopping and the fact that we even got a rick in the first go.

After dinner, Alex and I watched an episode of Mentalist- which has become a norm now- and I put all the shopping in their designated place.