8 June, 2019.

Hello from my second house!

Yeah, we finally decided to head backwards. Nobody took it extremely bad so that's a good thing. Of course Aunt S feels feels super guilty and looked like it the entire day. Everyone did try to cheer her up but we knew that Aunt S is a little emotional by nature and that she'll take her own time to accept the situation.

Anyways, it's a good thing mom had carried the keys with her. Last night, our family was thankfully the first one to reach our place so we had some time to clean the floors and set everything up shortly before the others arrived.

Everyone got settled, got changed and dad, Alex, my cousins and I made everyone's beds. We are 12 of us so it took some time to do so. While some went off to sleep, some of us stayed awake till 4AM.

Obviously I ended up sleeping till 12PM and was the last person to wake up today morning/afternoon. After having yesterday's left over fried rice for "breakfast", one of my relatives taught us a new card game called Phase 10. The women and us 4 cousins played one trial round to get acquainted with the game afterwhich the women played their game while we cousins played our separate game.

The game's damn good ya! Kristen anyways wanted some card game as her gift and now she's going to get this.

Then came in the drinks. My mom and dad didn't say a word to me this time when I happily went and got myself a drink. Woohoo! I think I'm a vodka girl. Only if it's mixed with a sweet cola tho.

So yeah, it was games, food and drinks galore. Fun fun fun!!!

All our schedules have been late since dinner last night so we ended up having lunch at 3-3:30PM. We rested in the afternoon afterwhich we cousins went down for a walk around our complex in the evening. We then continued with our songs, dance, games, food, drink for the rest of the day.

Post midnight, we decided to go to the terrace but ultimately ended up taking a walk around the complex yet again. It was fun. We took loads of pictures and joked around A LOT! I had a great time.

While almost everyone went off to sleep, I got engrossed in watching vids from IZ*ONE's first ever solo concert, "Eyes On Me"!

Their setlist included:
-> Hey Bae I Like It
-> O My!
-> We Together

Intermission (MC)

-> Nekoni Naritai
-> Gokigen Sayonara
-> Airplane

Intermission (VCR)

-> Yume Wo Miteiru Aida
-> Really Like You
-> Colours

Intermission (MC)

-> Medley/ 1 verse of To Reach You, Rollin' Rollin', I AM and Nekkoya.

Intermission (VCR)

-> So Curious (New Unit Song)
-> Ah-ya-ya-ya (New Unit Song)

Intermission (MC)

-> Sukito Iwasetai
-> Suki Ni Nacchaudarou?

Intermission (VCR)

-> Highlight
-> La Vie En Rose
-> Rumour

Intermission (MC)

-> Violeta

Intermission (VCR)

Encore:
-> Memory
Intermission (MC)
-> UP