When you cry

I GOT THAT STUPID MOTHA FLIPPIN RETARDED KANYE WEST SONG STUCK IN MY NOODLE!!!!!! I need to go see a brain surgeon to extra that chunk of my brain TuT and that is why this is a crying chapter

I have no idea if these book should have more fluffy feelings and less focus on the main plot, or vice versa?....I’m kinda lost, so I will try to write a cute fluff filled chapter next :3

Enjoy🌻~

Pein 

Pein walked down the halls of the hideout returning from his mission. He passed by your room and stopped hearing whimpering. He got close to the door but hesitated to enter. It was not right to see a Miko in her sleepwear….but the red flags in his mind were flaring, so he entered and saw you still asleep but you were trying to reaching out to something while crying out loud. He knew you were having a nightmare and quickly got close to you trying hard not to look at your body, as you were only wearing a loose long sleeved shirt. He kneeled down and shook your shoulders slightly “Y/n!…it is just a dream wake up” 

Your eyes flung open as your hand gripped onto his arm tightly. You panted and it took you sometime to comprehend where you were and who the figure in front of you was.

He held arms “Are you alright angel?” he asked as a hint of worry laced his voice in the darkness.

You smiled panting slightly feeling relaxed by the presence of your Kami and nodded “Yes…I am”

“You were yelling and crying in your sleep” he said moving the hair away from your face.

You touched your cheeks and felt the tears then looked down “Oh… it’s nothing”

He sighed “Don’t lie to me angel”

You bit you lip and wiped your tears quick, then blushed darkly noticing what you were wearing and adjusted your shirt that creeped all the way up your waist.

He blushed and looked away “Sorry… I didn’t mean to look….I was just worried about you”

You looked down shyly “It’s fine… I’m okay. Thank you for savin-…I mean waking me up“ 

He kissed your forehead and then got up and stopped near the door “Just know that if you ever want a shoulder to cry on… I will be here for you angel….always” 

You smiled and bowed your head slightly “Thank you”

He gave you one more small smile and left.

Hidan

You were having lunch with the Akatsuki members as Kakuzu was slamming his hands on the table scolding Hidan for waking everyone up extra early because of his loud prayers and screaming. 

You sighed “Kakuzu give it a break! Hidan won’t change his ways, just because you told him too. You are just gonna have to live with it”

Kakuzu frowned and slammed his hands again “NO!! He is the one who needs to fucking learn to live with us! We aren’t *you* to be able to live with this idiot! We aren’t saints”

You chuckled “You called me a saint? I’m flattered but I try”

Hidan frowned seeing you agree with Kakuzu and smacked your plate to the ground “YOU THINK YOU ARE A SAINT FOR HANDLING ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!?! I’M THE SAINT HANDLING A CANNIBIL FREAK LIKE YOU!! Plus what are you doing on the dinner table anyways!! shouldn’t you be out chewing on someone or are you trying to fit in with us you sick fuck!!!”