Make them blush

I got so much new followers and peeps showing up to my books.

Want to take a moment and thank each and every one of you for the support you are all beautiful and wonderful people (And if you say otherwise I’ll be under your bed to haunt you è_é!....yay :D!)

Thank you for giving me the blushies, so here is a blushies chapter~

Enjoy~

Pein

You sat on the porch with your eyes closed meditating as the sun started to set behind the grey clouds. A strong smell of blood suddenly filled the air, so you opened your eyes to see Hidan heading to the hideout, his back and chest dripping with blood. He sat on the edge of the porch taking off his sandals mumbling to himself.

He wasn’t wearing his cloaking and you could clearly see glass shards sticking out his skin.

“Hidan…what happened to you?” you asked worriedly

He frowned “Some fucker started a bar fight with me, so I had to kill everyone there! bunch of fucking blasphemers”

You got close “Are you drunk?”

He turned his head away “Yeah so?”

You sighed “do you want me to remove the shards from your back. I don’t think you can reach them”

He didn’t answer and kept his back turned to you, so you headed inside getting your first aid kit and sat behind him taking the tweezers to pull out all the shards.

 He smiled “you know…you looked like a dumb bitch at first”

“Is that your way of saying thank you?” you asked cleaning his wounds and making sure there weren’t any more shards left.

“Heh I like to be creative in the way I say things” He joked making you laugh.

You finished up and Pein dropped in front of you two, startling you both. He had a scowl on his face and looked at Hidan “Hidan, I want to have a word with y/n in private”

Hidan got up to leave “Later y/n” He waved to you nonchalantly still swaying a bit form the drunkenness.

You got up and gave Pein a slight bow, afraid of his menacing glare. He lifted your chin up “Why are you with Hidan?… he is dangerous and unstable”

“No he is not” You laughed “He just has his own way of dealing with things…He is a lost soul”

Pein frowned “regardless! Don’t go around helping or touching him…especially when he is a drunken mess”

You raised an eyebrow and got closer to him “Pein sama?....are you…jealous”

In seconds his face flared a dark shade of red and he sunk his head inside his high collar and looked away “Just…get back inside. It is too cold for you out here”