You get possessive/over protective

(guys this sucks my wattpad app is not showing any notifications for anything anymore and I’ve been with costumer service since last week. Sorry if I take too long to answer TuT)

 -------------------------
You guys make me so excited to write each and every day (if it weren't for this stressful month)
Thank you~ ❤❤
-----------------------

I wanted to call this chapter “jealousy” but jealousy is too shallow for some scenes.

Enjoy🌻~

Pein 

(I have not watched Boruto yet, but I’m reading the summary of some episodes.. so it may contain a few spoilers and maybe they are not so accurate…don’t know, I'm using my imagination along with some small knowledge of the new show’s format)

You headed out the hideout and walked down the nearby forest trail to reach the land of rivers for your mission, then stopped feeling like you were being watched and turned around throwing a chakra infused kunai at the nearby tree. A figure quickly jumped away and landed in front of you then entered the light revealing it was Zetsu. 

You smiled “Oh sorry Zetsu. I didn’t know it was you…. I apologize”

He smirked “**Cut the crap Miko, you knew it was us but you attacked anyways**” 

Your smiled dropped and you sighed “Well what do you expect a girl to do, if she was being followed by such a revolting creature?”

He frowned “**shut your mouth woman! We are far more superior than you are. Your simple minded existence means nothing to us** Now would you care to tell us who you really are?”

You chuckled “Ohh so you were the one filling my Kami’s head with doubts about me….that is-..” You glared at him darkly “UNFORGIVABLE!!”

He flinched and in seconds you had him pinned against a tree piercing your chakra blades into his shoulders. He gasped in pain but gave you a smirk “Kill us and he will know. our clones are all over the place and will last even after our own death” He said then suddenly ripped in half easily escaping your blades

You smiled looking at his black side intently “I see… why are you helping Pein sama then? In hopes of world peace? I highly doubt that”

“We are merely servants to Madara sama, who wants his plans in order” shiro Zetsu spoke

You laughed “servant? Weren’t you just saying you were far more superior than us mortals? You plan to use my kami for your own personal thing. Is that right?”

He grit his teeth “**what is it that you want with him? tell us and we will consider making your death a quick one**”

You smirked “I guess it is time I introduced myself to you formally then. If you are familiar with the power of Pein sama’s visual prowess, then you are familiar with the Otsutsuki clan”

He stepped back from you worriedly “**How the hell do you know of that ancient clan!?**”

You smiled “I figured as much…your chakra resembles that of Hashirama senju and the senju clan are direct decedents of Asura, who is the son of-“

“**Hagoromo otsutsuki**” He cut you off making you smirk “**how do you know of all this…I am an ancient creature, who have witnessed the entire thing but you….you are a mere mortal**” 

You sighed sitting down on a rock “If you know those people, then we are on the same page”

He motioned for his light side to leave and got close sitting in front of you “**Who are you?**”