Zetsu - First time

🍋-Day 2 of lemon week-🍋

Ok let us get this straight!
THIS IS THE KINKIEST THING EVER AND IF YOU HATE ZETSU YOU SHOULD READ IT REGARDLESS BECAUSE THIS IS EVERY GIRL'S DREAM....well to me at least because hot damnnnn~!

**ENOUGH WAITING!!~**

-------------------------------------

You reached your summer house, after three days of travel, to take a vacation and enjoy what was left of the calm breezy spring before the heat filled summer of Suna hit.

You entered the mansion taking a deep breath of the lavender burning incense and over growing gardenia flower trees that protruded from the white painted open widows.
This house was your favorite because you and your mother always visited this place together and took a chance to hone your skills and spend some time in garden having fun away from the horrors of your father's castle. You were at ease ...this was like your safe zone.

The Zetsu clones, dressed as servants, unpacked your stuff as you headed up stairs to your bedroom, which had a big balcony over viewing a crystal clear lake and masses of dazzling green orchards.
You took a deep breath then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist and a pair of lips land on your cheek.

You smiled seeing the bicolored arms holding you protectively.
"You came...I thought you were busy with your work and research"

He turned you around looking into your eyes deeply and lifted your chin "I can always spare time for you **I would be a fool to not visit while you are on vacation**"
You smiled wrapping your arms behind his neck and leaned in to kiss him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back and moved his soft lips against yours and slid his hand from your waist down to your thighs then lifted his hands up slowly, inching up your kimono.
You pushed him away from the kiss to breathe. He always kissed you til you were completely breathless but it wasn't like you minded it. His touch and actions felt more human than any other man you have been with; those greedy money hungry men who were after you for your money and position.

You were too lost in thought not realizing that he was undoing your kimono belt as his lips travelled down your neck showering it with kisses. Kuro smirked seeing your peaceful dazed expression and bit down on your neck roughly trying to mark you, making you yelp and try push him away. He chuckled seeing you squirm in his arms and licked the bite kissing it softly "Sorry princess, i'm guessing he wants to be a jerk tonight **heh you don't know what women like** they like gentleness. They are fragile creatures **tch but you know what they say, treat her like a queen and fuck her like a-**"

You pinched kuro's ear making him wince cutting him off "you need manners Kuro" you said and moved away heading back into the bedroom.
He followed you back in worriedly "wait y/n don't go...we finished our research and we are ready to express our love to you if you would let us"
You blushed and backed away "n-now?...here?"
He nodded getting close and took your hand to kiss it "please...we can't handl-** your body belongs to us so it is bound to happen sooner or later...now let us love you!**"
You thought for a moment and then nodded "Ok...let's do this....but be gentle...I'm talking to you Kuro, got that?"
He nodded and got close pushing you on the bed and opening your kimono revealing your body to them. He kissed you passionately as his hands undid the wraps around your breasts and slid his hands down your chest gently going to remove your panties. Kuro got impatient and ripped it off then parted his lips from you looking at your body.

You squeezed your legs together shyly but he gripped your knees opening your legs apart so that your bare body was on full display for his golden eyes to feast on.
You blushed and he smirked "you turn us on with just the mere sight of your body but don't worry we know women are hard to please **So your pleasure is our full priority tonight**"