Chapter 104

Shoutout to Thesquirt011947 for getting my little question at the end of Chapter 103🥰.

Now back to the story🗣

————————————————
-Next Morning-
-Aiyana-

I woke up to Alessy playing with my hair.

"Why do you always wake up before me?" I muttered and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"I dunno" He said cutely. I giggled and got out of bed, picking him up.

"Well lets get ready then" I said.

————————————————

I headed downstairs with Alessio in my arms

I placed him down and he went in the kitchen, where the smell of breakfast was coming from.

I noticed Jazzy looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"You smell...different" He said furrowing his eyebrows then circled me while sniffing.

I sighed, "Jazzy I just took a shower" I said.

"No no it's not that, your scent...changed, you smell extremely sweet now, even more than before" He exclaimed.

"He's right, you smell even better than before" Rosie said then kissed my cheek.

I gave them a shrug and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning" I greeted my family members with a huge smile ,who sat at the table eating breakfast.

I heard a loud clang and I looked towards the counter, where Mommy had her back turned towards us.

"Are you okay, Mommy?" I asked noticing her grip the countertop tightly, the edges were starting to crack and I began walking towards her.

"I-I'm just f-fine, s-sweetie just eat your b-breakfast" She stammered before rushing out of the kitchen.

I stopped in my tracks, confused at her strange behavior.

I shrugged and went to eat breakfast.

————————————————

For the next hour, I haven't seen Mommy.

'I guess she went hunting' I thought to myself.