Chapter 83

-That night-

I sat on the bed in my pajamas with my laptop on my lap.

"Hi guys" I said happily as I saw the faces of my family.

"Yana!" Sissy exclaimed bursting out in tears. Muffin looked at me from his desk with a raised eyebrow.

"Sissy shut up" I giggled and she stopped her faking crying with a pout.

"Are you doing Okay, Sweetie?" Mommy asked worriedly. "Mommy I'm fine, Muffin is going to make sure of that" I smiled.

"Just making sure" She said a little worried. We talked for a little bit then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Esme should know that I wouldn't let anything happen to you" Muffin stated from across the room.

"She does, but she can't help but to worry, She trusts you more than anybody in the castle " I said laying down.

"You know with Aro and stuff" I muttered. He got up from his desk and sat on the bed with me.

"I'll never let anything happen to you, Little one" He stated lowly.

"I know" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I have a surprise to show you, but I'll show you tomorrow" He said getting up.

I whined because I wanted to see. "You need your rest, Little love" He said and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead.

I pouted and grabbed Mr.Panda then laid down. "Night, Muffin" I muttered. I heard him chuckle.

"Goodnight, Little one" He replied.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.

-Morning-

"Mistress, it's time to wake up" I heard from my right.

I whimpered from being woken up.

"Lora I'm tired" I whined lowly.

"I guess you don't want breakfast then" She said in a sad tone. I sat up.

"Very interesting" I said getting out of bed. She laughed at me.

After eating breakfast and taking a shower. I got dressed.

I was contemplating on should I find Muffin or not, he was probably in the throne room doing something important

I was contemplating on should I find Muffin or not, he was probably in the throne room doing something important. So I decided to go to the rose garden.

It was Didyme's rose garden, Muffin didn't allow anyone to enter except for the gardener and myself.

I smiled stepping outside and going to the steel gate. I opened it and close it behind me.

I was immediately enveloped by the scent of roses. I sighed happily and skipped around the massive garden.

I reached out to grab a white rose only to yelp and pull my hand back. 'I forgot roses had thorns' I thought as I looked at the small bead of blood coming out my finger.