Chapter 66

-7pm-
-Aiyana-

I was home alone. I didn't know where my family were, so Dante brought me home an hour ago.

I was in the kitchen dressed in my pajamas and reached for the jar of peanut butter.

I hmmed as I grabbed a spoon and put the spoon of peanut better in my mouth. I closed the jar and placed it back in the cabinet.

I felt my butt hit something hard.  I bent my head to look up and saw Muffin's amused face staring down at me.

"It is good?"He asked playfully . I blushed and nodded. He chuckled and took me in his arms.

"Where's Mommy and Daddy?Where's everyone?" I asked from his arm.

"They had to take care of something" He said. I titled my head in confusion.

His kissed my neck and I giggled at the ticklish feeling.

-Hours later-
-Marcus-

I laid on the couch with Aiyana laying on top of me sleeping peacefully. I read The Betrothed, while gently running my hand through Aiyana's hair. She smiled lightly in her sleep. I chuckled at the smile.

A few mintues later, she jolted awake. She frantically looked around. "F-Fire" She squeaked out. "There is no fire, Little One" I stated to the shaking girl.

"Uh huh" She exclaimed innocently. I kissed her hairline and she dropped down hugging my neck.

"Love you~"She slurred drowsily. I chuckled and rubbed her back. "I love you too now Go back to sleep, sweet girl" I said. She snuggled closer and instantly fell back asleep.

-Carlisle-

We come home at 11pm.

"One down, One to go" Emmett grinned.

We entered the house hearing a flip of a page and soft breathing. I walked to the living room seeing My Princess sleeping on top of Marcus who was reading a book.

Emmett snickered at the sight. "She wouldn't let me go" Marcus stated stroking her back.  I chuckled.

-One week later-
-Aiyana-

"Princess are you ready!!"Daddy yelled.

"I'm Coming Daddy!" I yelled back as I put on my shoes.

Mommy came into my room as I sat on the bed and put up my thigh high socks

Mommy came into my room as I sat on the bed and put up my thigh high socks. She smiled and kissed me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her neck ane pulled her ontop of me.

-Daddy-

I looked at my watch. I heard giggling from upstairs. I went upstairs to see My Princess on the bed with Esme in between her legs sharing kisses.