Chapter 81

-Next week-
-Carlisle-

I kissed the heated forehead of my Princess. Once again she's going through her usual fevers.

She was snuggled up between Esme and I in our bed, sleeping soundly with her panda to her chest.

"My baby" Esme sadly muttered out, caressing Aiyana's flushed cheek.

"I hate when she's sick" She muttered wrapping her arm around Aiyana's waist.

"Love, you should be use to it by now" I said.

"I am...kind of" She muttered towards the end. I smiled at her before giving her an Eskimo kiss.

"Mm" We heard a groan from beneath us.

We looked down to see our little love waking up. "My leg hurts" She whimpered. "Which one, Princess?" I asked.

She moved her left leg slightly. I grabbed it and gently placed it over my hip. She smiled slightly.

"Better?" Esme asked. Aiyana nodded weakly before snuggling into my chest.

I pulled them closer to me. My beast purred, loving the feeling of having them so close.

Aiyana quickly went back to sleep and there was a comfortable silence in the room.

-An hour later-
-Aiyana-

I sighed as I leaned my head back on the rim of my bathtub. Mommy placed a cool rag on my forehead as she kneeled beside the tub.

"You okay, Sweetie?" She asked softly. I gave a her small weak smile. "I'm okay Mommy" I replied nuzzling my head on her hand that rested on the rim of the bathtub.

-Few hours later-
-Carlisle-

I watched as My girls made their way downstairs. My Princess was still flushed from her high fever.

"Munchkin I can feel your heat from over here" Emmett commented.

She gave him a blank look. "Shut up Teddy" She got out before coughing a little bit. Esme patted her back gently.

"I hate my gift" Aiyana muttered as she sat down next to Nessie, who pulled her into a soft embrace.

"Oh sweetpea you'll be okay" Rosalie reassured.

"When was the last time you use your gift" I asked. Her eyes turned sad and she played with her fingers.

"When I was raped" She muttered, Nessie pulled her in her arms. I immediately regretted asking. My beast growled.

"Maybe your fevers are caused by the lack of used with your fire gift" I said. She tilted her head like a confused puppy.

"So I have to use my fire gift to prevent my fevers?" She asked.

"Let's test it" I smiled.

-Outside-
-Aiyana-

I sat on Daddy's lap as I watched Teddy and Eddie bringing out some of Alice's old clothing mannequins.

They set them in a row, all standing. Daddy placed his hands on my waist. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and got off his lap.

"Give them whatcha got Munchkin" Teddy encouraged with a grin.

I looked at them and turned back to the mannequins. I took a deep breath and focused on the first dummy.

I felt my left hand heat up. I look down to see it on fire. I panicked internally because I barely used my this part my gift.

"Calm down, Darlin" I heard Jazzy say, sensing my emotions. I opened my palm and the fire slowly became like a rope and traveled to the mannequin. I watched in amazement as the fire swirled around the mannequin.

I smiled and closed my hand, caused the fire to closed around the mannequin, destroying it.

The ashes flew around as I happily cheered. "I did it!" I said jumping happily.

They smiled at me. "Good job sweetie" Mommy said giving a small smile.

"Do you feel any better, Princess?" Daddy asked.

"A little bit" I said giving him a smile. Soon I was playing with my fire a little bit, making spirals around the mannequins and burning them. I used my water gift to clear out the fire.

"Do you feel better now, Munchkin?" Teddy asked picking me up and placing me on his arm. I nodded happily giving a bright smile.

"I don't feel sick anymore" I giggled happily hugging his neck.

Suddenly my hand felt hot and I heard Teddy's screaming. I squeaked as I accidentally lit his shirt on fire.

"I-I'm sorry Teddy" I stammered out before using my water gift on him.

"Goddamn it Munchkin!!!" He sneered unhappily.