Chapter 115

-Aiyana-

I sat on the floor criss crossed playing chess with Augustus. He told me if I managed to win then he'll show me my present. I was determined to beat someone at this stupid game. Concentration on 100.

"I never seen Aiyana so concentrated before" Jacob said clearly amused.

"Aww she sticks out her tongue whenever she's focused" Nicole cooed.

"She's still going to lose, that's how bad she is at chess" Teddy snickered. Just as he said that, Augustus moved his piece with a smirk, "Checkmate" he grinned.

"Whaaa no fair" I whined. "Now I can't get my present" I pouted. Augustus chuckled. "You know I can't keep anything from you" He smiled. I squealed happily. Then he started taking off his shirt. I blinked at him. "Muscles are my gift?" I tilted my head confused. He chuckled, "Not quite".

Then he turned around and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"Oh" Sissy started

"My" Alice exclaimed

"GOD" I squealed.

On the entirety of his back was a tattooed portrait of me. The hair was the same color, the eyes are my bright blue, he even got little beauty marks that I never knew I had. I crawled forward. "H-How long did this take?" I asked gently brushing my fingers over the color lines.

"A week or two" He shrugged. "I wanted it to be absolutely perfect, just like you" He added. "Stop I'm going to cry now" I warned my voice cracking. Too late. I bursted out crying.

"Hurry make her stop crying before Carlisle and Esme come back from hunting" Alice frantically said.

"THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US!!!" Teddy cried out dramatically.

"Oh for fuck's sake Emmett shut up!!" Someone in the room yelled

————————————————
-Few hours later-

I laid on the couch with my head on Jasper's lap, him gently running his fingers through my hair.

"You feelin' better now, Darlin?" Jazzy asked with his usual southern drawl. I nodded my head, snuggled into his lap further. He chuckled and just continued to run his fingers through my hair.

—————————————————
-Esme pov-

Carlisle and I came through the back door of our home only to be greeted by Emmett.

"How was your hunt, Mother and Father?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows while Carlisle sighed. "What did you do now" He muttered. Emmett's jaw dropped.

"What makes you think I did something?!?" He exclaimed.

"Because you called us Mother and Father. That's too formal due to your personality. I think Edward is more than likely the person to call us that instead of you" I stated.

"Change of heart?"Emmett sheepishly said.

Carlisle sighed and I shook my head.

"Mommy~Daddy~" I heard my darling baby singsong. In she came skipping towards us with a look of glee upon her face. Made my heart melt.

"Come look at my present from Augustus. Oh Mommy it's so pretty" She gushed before grabbing one of our hands. We willingly let her drag us away to the living room.