Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait, I've working on a paper for my college class.

Enjoy😘

-Next Morning-
-Aiyana

I was awoken by Mommy. "Hey Honey" She said softly. "Tired" I whimpered and rubbed my eyes. Mommy picked me up.

"We get an early start to Japan, it's gonna be a long flight" Mommy said. I sighed and snuggled into her loving embrace. She gave me a bath and put me in comfy clothes.

"Ready sweetheart" Mommy asked giving me my panda and putting in my tubes. I nodded tiredly, cuddling my Panda and Mommy.

I placed my head on Mommy's shoulder and started to fall asleep. She started moving towards the noise. "We'll feed her on the jet" I heard Daddy whisper as he patted my back softly.

Soon I was in the back of Daddy's car in my carseat, with Mommy and Daddy in front. I was trying to stay awake for food but I started getting small pains in my chest. So I moved around you get rid of the pain. It didn't go unnoticed.

"What's wrong sweetie" Mommy asked worriedly, as she turned around in her seat. Daddy was looking at me through the rear view mirror, his eyes laced with concern.

"My chest" I whimpered. "Just breathe in the oxygen, Little One" Daddy instructed. I took deep breaths and the pain slowly subsided.

Soon we reached the airport, I was in Mommy's arms under my blanket, as I slowly began to fall asleep. Daddy said we had our own private jet. We loaded the plane. Teddy and Jazzy were going to be our pilots, which scared me.

"It's ok Doll we're experienced, I'll make sure we don't crash" Jazzy said with a reassuring smile. I gave him a small smile back.

"I don't know about Emmett tho" Jazzy whispered in my ear. I giggled.

"I heard that cowboy" Teddy's annoyed voice said. Jazzy grinned at him. Soon they got settled and we were about to take off. Me and Mommy sat down on a couch while Daddy went to get me something to eat.

He soon came back with a bowl of fruit. I smiled happily, wide awake. Rose and Bells chuckled from my excitement.

Daddy gave me the bowl of fruit. I said Thank you. I picked up a strawberry and ate it happily.

After I ate my fruit, I stayed with Mommy and Daddy.

"Alright Everyone we're about to take off" I heard Jazzy say. I snuggled into Mommy and my Panda. Soon we were in the sky and I looked amazed at all the clouds.

"Do you want to watch a movie, Princess?" Daddy asked looking down at me. I nodded my head with a smile. He grabbed a control and the tv came out the wall.

Soon I was watching Happy Feet, My favorite movie. I smiled as they started dancing.

-40 minutes later-

I was singing along with the movie. I noticed someone beside me. I looked up and saw Teddy sitting beside Rosie and Jazzy was sitting with Alice. "Hey Teddy, Hey Jazzy" I said with a smile.

Suddenly I realized something. I snapped my head towards them.

"You two are supposed to be flying the jet!!" I screeched in horror. "We're gonna crash, We're gonna crash!!" I cried.

"Princess the plane is on Auto-Pilot" Daddy said cutting off my repeating words. I was confused.

"What's that?" I asked tilting my head confused. He smiled down at me.

"It means the plane will fly by itself" He explained. I looked out the window to see we weren't plummeting to the ground.

"Ohh~,such an Independent plane" I said giggling while patting the floor. Ren and Mommy smiled at me. I calmed down knowing we weren't gonna die and continued to watch my movie.

After the movie was over, I was in Mommy arms. I was in verge of sleeping. She must've noticed as she took me to a back room. In the room was a huge bed. She took off my shoes and put me in bed, she then gave me Mr.Panda. I snuggled it Mr.Panda with a tired smile. "Sleep well my darling girl" Mommy whispered lovingly before kissing my cheek.

She left me to sleep. I was about to go to sleep but I felt someone get in the bed with me. I weakly looked over and saw my tired sissy. I rolled over and snuggled into her arms, then fell asleep.

-Many Many Many hours later-

"Princess...Princess wake up" I distantly heard. I open my eyes to see Daddy's worried golden eyes above me. "You stopped breathing for a second" He said and gently picked me up, careful not to wake up Ren.

He took me to the others and sat down with me in his arms. I cuddled into him and instantly fell asleep.

-Carlisle-

Esme rested her head on my shoulder and My Princess sleeping soundly on my chest. I was in heaven having my two girls with me. I heard a faint growl. We turned to see Renesmee, who was glaring at me.

"Nes?" Jacob asked confused. She shook her head then blushed.  "I'm sorry, I was jealous" She said.

I held Aiyana closer possessively. "Of what?" Bella asked. "Of Grandpa, he took Aiyana away from me" She pouted. I chuckled. Emmett snickered quite loudly.

Aiyana whimpered from the sudden noise and shifted a bit. I immediately focused on her and patted her back gently and kissed her head. She continued her peaceful sleep.