Chapter 8

-Christmas day-
-Aiyana-

I woke up to giggles and whispers. I opened my eyes to see my families faces above me. 'Why are they all around my bed like this' I thought. Eddie chuckled.

"Because it Christmas" He said. I was confused but later grinned happily and sat up. Mommy got me out of bed to get me ready.

I ran to open the door but I couldn't reach the knob. I could have floated up but Mommy opened the door for me. Mommy carried me downstairs. I smiled at everyone. Daddy came over and hooked me to my oxygen tank.

"Yana!!" Ren yelled happily. I grinned at her. Mommy gave us breakfast. Me and Ren finished amd head out to the living room.

"There they are" Teddy exclaimed happily. "Merry Christmas!!" I exclaimed enthusiastically. They chuckled at me.

"Princess come and open your presents" Mommy smiled. I went to her and Daddy. Everyone started arguing who hands out the first present.

Benjamin secretly gave us his presents. We began to open it and they all turned to us then glared at Benjamin.

In the box was a crystal rose, I took it from the box in awe. It gleamed in the sunlight. Suddenly it changed colors, from red, to blue, to black, to green. "That's beautiful" Mommy gasped. I gave Benjamin a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mine next" Teddy said happily. "Cover your eyes munchkin" He said. I smiled and covered my eyes.

I heard chuckles. "Alright open" He said. I looked at him with a smile. I didn't see a box but something nudged my foot. I looked down and saw a bulldog puppy at my feet with a ribbon on it.

"Puppy!!" I squealed out and hugged him. "Really Emmett" Eddie said. "she was looking at him through the window, so I got him for her" He said. "Chandler" I giggled kissing his head. I gave Teddy a big hug and cuddled Chandler.

-Timeskip-

I got the small box from under the tree and went to my sissy. "Here you go sissy" I said giving her the box. She smiled and gave me a similar box. We opened it at the same time. We got the same thing for each other.

We looked at each other and giggled. We got each other gold bracelets.

The one sissy got me said : Sisters Forever~Renesmee

Mine said the same thing but with my name at the end.

"Was this planned" Garrett asked. "No it wasn't" Eddie said amazed as we put on our bracelets.

"Sweetie come here" I heard Mommy call. I went over to her smiling. They took me somewhere."This present from us both" Daddy said with a smile. "I hope you like it sweetie" Mommy said. I grew excited.

Daddy opened a door and my jaw dropped. In the middle of the room was a beautiful white harp with a red bow wrapped around it. I looked up at Mommy and Daddy. They were smiling down at me. "Mine?" I asked. "Yes it is" Mommy said. I squealed and ran towards it. I played a few strings and smiled. I ran to Mommy and Daddy and hugged their legs.

"I love it!!" I exclaimed happily.

Mommy picked me up and kissed my cheek. " I'm glad you like it" Daddy said and kissed my forehead. We went back to the living room. "Yana let's play in the snow" Ren suggested.

Mommy dressed me warmly. I ran outside with Ren. "I wanna play" " Teddy said childishly and ran after us.

Ben, Maggie, Seth, Kate, Garrett, Jacob, Peter, Bella also came outside to join the fun.