Chapter 28

-Next Sunday-
-Aiyana-

"So the whole school knows your coming tomorrow" Alice said as she came into the kitchen. I looked at her. "Yeah everyone's excited" Jake said. "Why? I'm not important" I asked as Mommy placed a bowl of strawberries in front of me. I bit into one happily.

"They're excited for another Cullen coming to school" Britney said from beside Teddy. "Plus no one has seen you before, all you do is stay at in the house" Jazzy said.

"For a good reason too. I'm starting to regret it already" Daddy sighed coming up behind Mommy and wrapping his arms around her.

Since he was right beside me I kissed his cheek. "Don't regret it Daddy" I said doing my puppy eyes. He looked down at me.

-Carlisle-

I melted at the sight of her puppy eyes, I always do. She was so fucking adorable. She could get anything she wanted with or without her puppy eyes.

"Alright Princess" I sighed giving into her puppy eyes. She gave me a sweet smile. I gave her an Eskimo kiss and placed a small peck on her plump lips.

She tasted like strawberries. "You are so whipped" Jacob said to me. "You've must've never seen her puppy eyes before, she could get us to search the see for little mermaid if she wanted us to" Jasper said. I chuckled. "They're not that bad" Jacob shrugged.

Alice smirked then grabbed Aiyana. "Oh Aiyana , Jacob wants to to Renesmee away from us and go live on a ranch" Alice lied.

Aiyana gasped not hearing one ounce of our conversation. She walked towards Jacob and gave him her puppy eyes and started to  beg him not to. "Please don't take my Sissy away from me" She begged ready to cry. Jacob visibly melted at the sight of her cuteness and blushed. He looked away. "I-I won't" He said. She smiled at him and hugged him. Jacob glared at me. I smirked at him.

-Aiyana-

It was night time, I was in bed with Mommy. Daddy would have been here too, but he got called into work.

I laid my head on her chest as she gently ran her hands through my hair. "Mommy" I whispered. She peered down at me. "Yes baby" She said. "I'm nervous" I said. He kissed my head. "There is nothing to be nervous about baby, you'll meet lots of new friends, learn new things and get new experiences" Mommy said. I smiled.

"Now sleep, you have a big day tomorrow" She teased rocking me gently. I snuggle closer to her and Mr. Panda and soon fell asleep.