Chapter 4

-Few days later-
-Aiyana-

Mommy came in and woke me up. I smiled and stared into her pretty gold eyes. She cooed at me amd gently picked me up and we went to the bathroom. She put me in the baby tub and gave me a small bubble bath.

I was occupied with the cute duckies and mommy. I felt a uncomfortable sensation in my ear and cried out.

"Did I get water in your ear sweetie?" Mommy asked worriedly and took me out the tub and wrapped me in a fluffy towel as I whimpered.

Mommy got the water out of my ear and kissed my cheek, making me giggle as my cheek tingled.

Daddy came into the room with a smile.

"How was hunting, Honey?" Mommy asked and she put me on the changing table and put me just in a fresh diaper and a black footed onesie with a black hat.

"It was fine, although we did pick up two unfamiliar scents on the way back. The boys and I are heading out to see who it was" Daddy said, patting my belly.

I grabbed his finger. I was worried about my daddy being in danger.

'Will you be ok' I thought. He nodded. I smiled happily. "Of course, I'll always come home to you and Mommy" He said then kissed my head and gave Mommy a kiss.

I smiled. He hooked me up to my oxygen tank. Mommy picked me up gently. I winched as I moved, she and daddy immediately started to look over me. I get these real bad pains in my chest, tummy and back area. It even hurts to breathe sometimes.

Mommy went downstairs and placed me on the couch. Mommy went to get my bottle. "Hi Aiyana" Bella cooed and tickled my cheek.

I giggled and grabbed her finger. 'Where's Ren' I thought. She smiled down at me. "She's with Jacob, she should be back in a few" She said.

Just as she said that, Jacob came in with Ren in his arms and two other people. 

"Yana!!" Ren said happily as she saw me and the couch. Jacob sat her beside me and she carefully pulled me in a hug. 'Sissy who are they' I asked looking at the two other people that came with Jacob. She tilted her head.

'That's Seth and Leah, Jacob's pack mates' She thought back to me. I nodded.

Then Mommy came into the room. Alice came out with a phone. Mommy laid me in her arms, she was about to feed me if it wasn't for Sissy snatching the bottle out of her hands.

"Renesmee that's Aiyana's bottle" Bella said trying to get the bottle back.  Ren whined and kept the bottle to her chest. "Wait guys, watch" Alice said putting the camera on us. Ren put the bottle nipple to my face. I open my mouth and she put it in. I closed my eyes as I began to drink.

"Aww she's feeding her" Seth said. Ren looked so proud. She set the bottle down after I was done. "I can't wait to show this to the boys" Alice said. Mommy patted me back until I burped.  She sat me back down on the couch.

Me and Ren played with Jacob and Seth. Suddenly their heads snapped up and they looked outside. I gave them a confused look.

Next thing I know, the window shattered and I was being held by a man.

I was so uncomfortable and I didn't like the horrified look on Mommy's face. He had a knife close to my neck. "I know Im a vampire I could just drink from her, but this is more fun" He said putting the knife closer to my neck.

"Please don't hurt her" Mommy pleaded.  I didn't like to see mommy like that.

"Don't come any closer, or you can say bye bye to this cutie" The other man said and pinched my cheek hard. I whined. Ren was glaring at both of the men with so much hatred.

Daddy and the boys bust through the door. I swear Daddy's eyes flashed red.  I reached out for my Mommy and Daddy.

"Let her go" Daddy growled out. I felt a burning sensation go throughout my body. I started shaking and crying from the pain.

"What's wrong with h-" The other man was cut off from being flung onto a wall. The one that was holding was screaming in agony and dropped me Mommy caught me and held me to her chest.

"She fucking burned me!!" The man screamed in agony. I got scared from all his screams.

Teddy and Eddie grabbed the men and took them outside. Daddy held Mommy in his arms and made sure I was ok.

"How did he get thrown into the wall" Bella pondered. 

"I think my Princess has revealed her other gift to us" Daddy said smiling at me. I was too busy giggling as mommy kissed my face.

'Mommy I'm ok' I thought. She giggled and hugged me closer.  I smiled. I looked at Daddy and saw his eyes were red. I tilted my head, Mommy saw where I was looking and gasped.

"Carlisle...your eyes" She said surprised. 

Daddy took me in his arms. "It happens when I get extremely angry, which is pretty rare" Daddy said.

I gave him some sloppy kisses on his cheek. He chuckled. 

"Let's see Aiyana's gift" Eddie said curious. I watched as Teddy came into the house. I focused on him and he started levitating. 

"Whoa!! Who's doing this" He said. Everyone looked at me. I lost concentration and Teddy fell flat on his face.

I giggled and made myself levitate. They gasped as I was floating above them. I giggled and made my way to daddy.

"Im so proud of you" Daddy said then kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Yana" Ren whined out. "She wants Aiyana" Bella said.

Daddy placed me beside Ren and she gompled me in a hug. Daddy and Eddie were cleaning up the glass, while Jazzy and Teddy placed up a new window.

I had no idea where they got the glass.

-Esme-

We watched as they played with each other happily. Jacob came over and went to pick up Renesmee, she whined as she is being taken from her sister.

Aiyana's lip quivered and tears came to her eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but Rose beat me to it. "Let her be with her sister for once, she just saw her get manhandled" Rosalie sneered.

"Rose" I warned. "Jake just leave them be" Edward warned.  Jake sighed and placed Nessie back down with Aiyana.  Ren turned to jacob and blew a raspberry.

She cuddled with the giggling Aiyana and they soon went to sleep together in each other's arms.