Chapter 63

-Esme-

I laid next my baby as she slept peacefully. I caressed her bruised cheek gently, down to the handprints on her neck, sorrow flashes through me . I sighed and sat up.

"Goodnight sweetie" I whispered lowly before kissing her forehead.

I left the room quietly.

-Minutes later-
-Aiyana-

I stood in my mirror looking at my wrapped arm, it was really itchy. 

I pouted, Daddy told me not mess with it but its really really itchy. I looked both ways and and went in my bathroom and locked the door.

I quietly started to unwrap it, peeling the white dressing and throwing them in the trash. I gasped at what I saw on my top of my hand.

It was a triangle with a line across driven through the top and it had some kind of logogram in the middle of it.

I didn't understand what it said

I didn't understand what it said. It didn't look Japanese, I think it's Chinese.

I looked at it confused. 'I don't remember getting this' I thought frowning.

It started to bleed slowly and I panicked then grabbed a rag to stop the bleeding but it didn't stop, I had to put my hand in the sink.

"Princess" I heard Daddy asked worriedly from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Daddy!!" I yelled panicked and fearfully. He bust down the door. He and Mommy entered the bathroom. Daddy's eyes snapped to the sink. While Mommy gasped in horror.

"What happened" He asked sternly and turned the water on.

"I-I just unwrapped it before it was itchy and I saw that symbol and it started bleeding" I explained frantic.

"Symbol?" He questioned as he gently rinsed my hand, stopping the waterfull of blood.

He grabbed a towel and patted my hand dry and gently examined it. He narrowed his eyes at the symbol.