Chapter 119

-Aiyana-

Soon it was time for Goodbyes.

"Bye Bye Alessy" I cooed down at the chubby cheeked toddler in my arms.

"Tell Mommy Hi for me okay" I said, kissing his head as Muffin put their luggage in the rental car.

"Guys it's going to be a long time before we all get together again" I pouted.

Papa took me into his arms. "C'mon kiddo don't think like that, we'll get together again soon" He grinned, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Plus you're going to be graduating from high school soon, we'll definitely be there" He said with a smile.

"Promise?" I said holding out my pinky.

He laughed and linked his pinky with mine, "I promise".

———————————————————

Soon everyone had packed up and left after saying teary goodbyes. It was just Us Cullens once more.

Soon we began to clean up. I began to take the ornaments off the Christmas tree and placing them in their box.

"Should I place them in the attic?" I asked, picking up the box.

"I'll take that, Thank you" Jazzy said taking the box away from me.

"What should we do with the tree?" Teddy asked.

"Let's replant it!" I suggested happily.

"Whatever you wish, Munchkin" Teddy grinned picking up the tree and taking it to the backyard.

I put on clothes and made my way to the backyard. "Princess it's the middle of winter" Daddy mused following me.

I pouted, "Daddy you have so little faith that I can't make this tree live and grow?"

"No that's not it at all, my apologies sweet girl" He cooed placing a kiss on my forehead. I grinned and dragged him along.

We found a perfect spot and Teddy began to dig a hole with his bare hands, like a dog.

"Teddy , you're acting like Jacob" I scolded placing my hands on my hips.

"I heard that Aiyana" Jacob yelled from the house. I giggled.

Teddy placed the tree into the hole and filled it back up.

I hummed as I moved tree roots from one tree to help support this tree. We can feel the ground shake slightly from my manipulation of the roots.

"Badass" Teddy smirked, "OOF" Suddenly he was smacked with a root I had risen from the ground.

"Language" I scolded and he growled at me. He ran at me full force

I squealed jumping into Daddy's arms. Daddy chuckled and swiftly dodged Teddy's attacks.

———————————————————

Soon it was bed time and I was beyond tired.

I sat in a soothing bubble bath. I hummed happily loving the bubbles that reach up to my chin.