Chapter 109

I sighed happily after taking off my dress and had a shower.

I put on a mid-thigh nightshirt and laid in bed.

After laying in my bed for 10 minutes and I pouted when I couldn't go to sleep.

I got out of bed and marched downstairs and went to the living room where I saw Mommy and Daddy talking with everyone.

"Yana I thought you were asleep"  Sissy said.

I just gave her a blank look, I grabbed Mommy and Daddy's hand and dragged them behind me.

I entered my room and closed the door, locking it. I walked past them and sat on my bed.

"Princess what's wrong?" Daddy asked.

"I want to sleep" I pouted.

"Oh you want us to sleep beside you?" Mommy asked.

"Yeah but I'm not sleepy sooo....make me tired", with that I picked my knees up and opened my legs, showing them my naked core.

Their eyes, darkened with lust, immediately shifted down between my legs

They wasted no time in making me tired.

————————————————
-Carlisle-

"Sleep well, my love" Esme cooed and she kissed Aiyana's forehead. The said girl was asleep, exhausted after our...time together.

"Honey you have a little something...everywhere" Esme giggled gestured to my wet face. I chuckled and wiped my mouth.

"Can't help that I was hungry, my love" I smirked.

She shook her head in amusement.

————————————————
-Hours later-
-Aiyana-

I sat on Muffin's lap as we look through a cookbook together.

"I never had this before" I said pointing to Beef stroganoff.

"You want me to make this for you, Little one?" He asked.

"Mhm" I smiled. He chuckled before standing up with me in his arms. H walked to the kitchen

————————————————

I watched as he chopped up the mushrooms.

"Don't cut yourself" I giggled, He chuckled.

"Silly girl" He exclaimed, slightly pinching my cheek.

"So you go from being her Protector to being her chef" I heard from beside me. I smiling seeing Augustus and he sat beside me at the island.

"If she wants it then she gets it" Muffin smirked before going to the stove.

Augustus shook his head. "You literally have everyone wrapped around your finger" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I muttered.

"Don't be mad because you have me wrapped around your finger too" He stated kissing my forehead.

————————————————

I hummed happily eating the meal that Muffin prepared.